Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
I think Rugani should be starting ahead of Bonucci already but i dont think Max sees it that way. And he has shown hesitance to use him in the CL before already. Nothing would make me happier than seeing him get the chance vs Atletico and take it, because he theoretically eliminates the single defensive weakness we have with Bonucci starting. Lets see what Max decides
Do you think that Benatia is better than Bomucci?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
That's because those teams had Messi-Suarez-Neymar in their primes attack, plus Iniesta in support. Or Messi-Xavi-Iniesta-Henry-Eto'o... Or Ronaldo-Bale-Benzema-Modric-Kroos etc.

We don't have the attack to match Barca's, nor the midfield to match Real Madrid's even if we sign some high potential young guy like Ndombele. TO match Madrid's midfield we'd have to sign Ndombele + Pogba/Saul, and that is never going to happen. To match Barca's attack we'd have to bring in Mbappe or Neymar to play with Ronaldo + Dybala.

Our best bet is having a well-rounded team in all departments with lots of depth. If we could afford it, signing Ndombele +De Ligt + Ramsey this summer, and leaving our attack as is, would be brilliant. Unfortunately, there is no way we can afford that without a major sale.
and we still loosing finals :lion: , beyond your Ironic post, Juventus in general are "nice guys" mentality just looking for a fair play with fair chances ...we don't have " Bad guys" mentality with lots of dirty tricks ....and always when it matters the most , it's like they get erection drop or stage fright once under the pressure we pee on ourselves

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Chiello was out of position (uncharacteristically) and Alex Sandro played Ronaldo onside while losing the crucial header to him as well. There wasn't enough pressure on Kroos either as we were sitting too deep. Pretty much the whole team apart from Benatia fell a sleep (he at least tried to do something). Don't like putting the blame on one player as obviously it's much more complicated most of the time but if I had to pick one player to blame that goal on it would be Alex Sandro. Hopefully this clears that situation for those that either didn't watch the game, don't remember the situation or choose to believe in whatever they feel convenient.
I believe it was Benatia's fault. I'm glad that he is gone. :tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Zainolo would be a star but he isnt ready yet
Romero - I honestly dont know who he is
Chiesa would cost more than 50M
The last one - is this even a real name?
Google is your friend: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominik_Szoboszlai

https://www.foxsports.it/2019/01/17/calciomercato-dominik-szoboszlai-salisburgo-ungheria/

Se continuerà a compiere passi da gigante nel suo percorso di crescita, Szoboszlai è destinato in ogni caso a essere corteggiato dai top club europei. Già lo scorso maggio, per esempio, sia Juventus che Inter si sono dimostrate interessate al gioiello ungherese.

If he continues to take big steps in growth, Szoboszlai is destined to be courted by the top European clubs. Already last May, for example, both Juventus and Inter were interested in the Hungarian jewel.

Apr 29, 2006
This Paratici list is too easy to be true. The numbers are strange, but they could be rounded estimates of certain costs(FFP numbers, 1st payments, etc).

On the other hand, even if it wasn't Paratici who wrote it, those are players we might be interested in. Zanolo and SMS means both Khedira/Matuidi and Pjanic leaving though. Now that Pogba is almost impossible those are the names I would expect us to follow.

If that Zanolo kid continues to develop Inda should be given another award for stupidity.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This Paratici list is too easy to be true. The numbers are strange, but they could be rounded estimates of certain costs(FFP numbers, 1st payments, etc).

On the other hand, even if it wasn't Paratici who wrote it, those are players we might be interested in. Zanolo and SMS means both Khedira/Matuidi and Pjanic leaving though. Now that Pogba is almost impossible those are the names I would expect us to follow.

If that Zainolo kid continues to develop Inda should be given another award for stupidity.
I must admit - When Inter first got Nainggolan I thought they made an excellent deal as I didnt know this Zainolo kid... Now I`d say they have made a great error and even a straight swap would be a mistake
This Zainolo kid is on the way to be the new Totti (not the same but Roma will make him their king)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We're not getting Zaniolo, but he's definitely an Italian talent I'd love to have here. I don't really like Chiesa that much; I feel he is rather over rated.

If we can't get both De Ligt and Ndombele in the same summer, then we can reach some sort of pre agreement with Ajax for De Ligt and bring him in 2020.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think we could get Zaniolo. He is born in Tuscany and a product of Fiorentina youth system so he's not one of these hometown Roma boys.

Italian footballers rarely leave Italy and so what options does that leave a player of his ability? Juventus is the only one.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Agreed. If Benatia was Italian though he would be much better. Could probably displace Alex Sandro at left back...

You should probably think twice before blaming other people for overrating players.
Shut up seriously. Bonnuci is a world class defender benatia isn't even in the same category. What I said about Spinazzola isn't even the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)