Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Trust me on Kouamé, guy looks the shit. I might even have to go full Badass and spam a few threads if we don't try to sign him.
Il Nuovo Drogba? :boh:

Let's get that Plusvalenza. Or we can field a @Fr3sh fetish in attack. Two superior black athletes in Mbappe and Kouame, and call it MKD or DMK after Ronaldo and Mandzu's retirement.

Last edited:
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,309
    “Romero Agresti reports that Juventus also met with Pescara today in an effort to sign young centre-back Edgar Elizalde, a long term target for the Bianconeri.”

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if old...
    so why didn't you write that first? :p

james95

Sep 2, 2018
    Frankly, Marcelo is not a very good defender. He's a world class attacking player who's happened to play in defense. I believe, if he comes to Juventus, he will join the attack, not the defense. Which would also be exactly what Ronaldo probably want.

Hence they don't look mutually exclusive with Alex Sandro.
    If you’re implying that Marcelo and Sandro could both play on the flank at the same time, that wouldn’t work. Madrid already tried that a few times: deploying Marcelo as a LW and having a more defensive player as the fullback but it was a mess. As good as Marcelo is going forward and as supposedly bad as he is at the back (he’s not as bad as made out to be); he only really works as a LB so don’t think he could co-exist with Sandro (not playing at the same time anyway).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Now Barca have signed De Jong, we‘ll probably get Rabiot.
    Its Barca... They sign everything that moves so expect them to get both and bunch of other players.. They will remain at the same level in the end because they are a bunch of talented players playing in a club that doest know how to really manage itself...

- - - Updated - - -

If you’re implying that Marcelo and Sandro could both play on the flank at the same time, that wouldn’t work. Madrid already tried that a few times: deploying Marcelo as a LW and having a more defensive player as the fullback but it was a mess. As good as Marcelo is going forward and as supposedly bad as he is at the back (he’s not as bad as made out to be); he only really works as a LB so don’t think he could co-exist with Sandro (not playing at the same time anyway).
    Call me crazy but Im not sure I want Marcelo instead of A.Sandro..
    1. Marcelo is quite old and he isnt CR7..
    2. Marcelo has some weight problems (not saying he is fat but he does get near there) - He really reminds me of Higuain in that manner..
    3. A.Sandro didnt manage to maintain his first season level here but he is still one of the best LB in the world! He is very solid defensively and he joins the attack quite well although I really cant explain how from a great crosser he became so meh..

I think I rather keep A.Sandro than get Marcelo..
    Another option is to look for a new star in potential LB

As for Rabiot this ship has sailed.. Ramsey will wear the Juventus colors and he will be our only free transfer signing.
    Joining Ramsey is yet to be known but I`d say it would be one of Pogba and Ndombele
    If we get Pogba - Pjanic might get sold
    If we get the later - Pjanic is very likely to remain
    IMO we take Ramsey to play the Pjanic role so we either want a nice cover or we are truly aiming for Pogba...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)