Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
he's off to barca now apparently.

smoke screen for us to get De Ligt :weee:
I bet de ligt to Juve has been agreed to for awhile. It just makes too much sense.

He will come and be the third CB as he adjusts to a different, and bigger stage. He can still lead the center backs in appearances next season since we like to park the bus late in games, and Chiellini will also be rested more and more as he ages. Then de ligt will succeed him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I bet de ligt to Juve has been agreed to for awhile. It just makes too much sense.

He will come and be the third CB as he adjusts to a different, and bigger stage. He can still lead the center backs in appearances next season since we like to park the bus late in games, and Chiellini will also be rested more and more as he ages. Then de ligt will succeed him.
I'd start him over bonucci easily

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I think in order to get James, Dybala must be sold. So that in itself makes it unlikely. But if we were to sell Dybala, the price would be very high. We could probably buy James+another player. If it were let's say Mbappe & James in and Dybala out, I'd obviously be happy with it. But realistically, I'm skeptical on a James deal. Agnelli has said he really likes him though.

But we should be actively looking at finding long term replacements for C. Ronaldo & Mandzukic in particular. Mbappe is a replacement for Ronaldo, but esp if we stay with Allegri, we'll need to find another target man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)