Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
They say we would need to sell Dybala to get him - Honestly Im ok with it as Dybala is too inconsistent and while I`d really like a CDM trio I would definitely be happy if we get Mbappe even if its on Dybala`s expense...
Honestly i believe if we sign a midfielder who can help drive the team forward, Dybala's role will be a more advanced one than his usual drop deep role and will prove to be a much better player than you give him credit for

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They say we would need to sell Dybala to get him - Honestly Im ok with it as Dybala is too inconsistent and while I`d really like a CDM trio I would definitely be happy if we get Mbappe even if its on Dybala`s expense...
For Mbappe? Yes sell Dybala

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly i believe if we sign a midfielder who can help drive the team forward, Dybala's role will be a more advanced one than his usual drop deep role and will prove to be a much better player than you give him credit for
Not as good as Mbappe would be for us

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Dybala is just the obvious name that gets thrown around as a sacrificial lamb when there`s a rumor of a potential expensive transfer to Juve as Juve is so poor compared to the others and cannot buy without selling someone first, I wouldnt worry about Paulo leaving. In fact, even if the interest is serious, I doubt that Dybala is going to be sold to raise funds.
With the way this season is progressing, one of the players who drastically regressed and lost his place in the pecking order is DCosta, his incident and injury at the start of the season didnt help at all, he still hasnt scored or asisted, come June if a massive offer (60-70 mil was reported price that Man United was willing to invest) comes for him I can see the club ready to do bussiness.
Pjanic is another asset that should be considered a key player, but not untouchable, on his day he is world class player, yet he is definitely not the best player on his possition, several reports said the club rejected up to 80+ mil for him, if a top club makes him a priority in the summer and have the funds to splash on him, anything around 80-90 or higher should be delicately considered.

Selling both Pjanic and DCosta would bring the club even more cash than selling Dybala, but then again the logical questions will arise - Pjanic should be replaced with a player of superior quality, there are not many of those who fit the description and they all cost much. Costa is also a weapon of high value, we witness him in top form last season, he is absolutely unplayable, devastating... Form is a temporary thing, if he explodes in second half of the season he wont be considered on the market and the club will reject every offer for him. Same with Miralem, only if one of them fails to deliver and disappoints big time will suggest a change can happen, but even then it is not a 100% certain, as Alex Sandro situation is a clear example on that.
Personally I am very fond of all three - Pjanic, DCosta and Dybala, and I wouldnt want any of them to leave, but Mbappe is a special talent, once in a generation, he is the most obvious potential multiple time Golden ball winner and massive star player for the next decade and a half, he is worth the risk, the money and the "sacrifices" a club needs to make to sign him.

Anyway, if Allegri leaves in summer then the new coach (Zidane or someone else) should evaluate the players and decide who are the ones he wont need and what other players should be brought in. Zidane would definitely want to coach Mbappe though... :D

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Here's the plan:

1. Buy Mbappe.
2. Give him 16 games to play in the position he's not comfortable in (CAM or something).
3. Sell him to Arsenal immediately.
4. Damn!

On a more serious note though, if Zidane comes here, Mbappe is not a completely unrealistic option.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Here's the plan:

1. Buy Mbappe.
2. Give him 16 games to play in the position he's not comfortable in (CAM or something).
3. Sell him to Arsenal immediately.
4. Damn!

On a more serious note though, if Zidane comes here, Mbappe is not a completely unrealistic option.
Mbappe everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)