Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,686
    I'm going to try not to mention the god by name

Don't want to jinx anything in case Max decides to chase $$ and glory some place else where he is valued by the Club's fan base
    Agnelli already blocked Zidane for next year. This is Allegri's last year with Juve. - Momblano

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
    What has he shown or done to give you any hint of Pogba level?
    I wrote that I see in him what I saw in Pogba during Paul's first years in Turin. That Pogba wasn't close to the later Pogba level either.

Specifically, Bentancur already has got confidence on the pitch, great technique, he thinks fast and knows how to read the game. He's also gaining muscles quickly, which will soon open to him even more styles of playing football.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Bentancur right now is the same age Pogba was in 2014. His 2018 World Cup was of similar quality to Pogba’s 2014 World Cup.

Obviously Pogba exploded the following two seasons. We will see how Bentancur evolves.
    I don't see Bentancur ever becoming close to Pogba or world class. I hope he becomes great, but I have my doubts on him becoming something better than simply a good player.

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
    Bentancur has so many qualities. He's tall, strong, has good stamina, good tackling, and he's silky on the ball. He can also play positive forward passes and doesn't panic when being pressed.

I have high hopes for him. I think he has a higher ceiling than Pjanic (and I rate Pjanic highly).

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    why dont we negotiate with Bayern straight up then? hed probably cost more than 42M if we buy from Real, so they can earn some money as well. unless...

we arent really getting him. @Jethro bring back the avatar before its too late!

- - - Updated - - -

either it's the player not wanting to stay in Germany or they'd be really stupid with nowdays prices to let him go for that sum
    they can buy & sell

- - - Updated - - -

Repubblica LOL

Juve want M'Bappé and would sell Dybala to inDa to fund the move.

LOL
    with selling Dybala to inter, we can barely afford Under, let alone Mbappe

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo - Dybala
    James
    Matuidi - Pjanic - Bentancur​

Or if we need width

Ronaldo - Dybala - Costa
    Matuidi - Pjanic - James​

Mandzu can rotate with Ronaldo and Dybala. Berna can rotate with James and Costa.
    Ronaldo Mandzukic Bernardeschi
    ???? Pjanic James

???? someone whos got more prime Vidal in him than Matuidi

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)