Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
You'll never see Dybala playing "much higher" with Allegri as manager.
We know how Allegri field them.
Dybala as advanced midfielder dropping really low + Ronaldo and Mandzukic
Or 4-4-2 with Costa and Bernardeschi and 1 between Mandzukic and Dybala.
You`re right, and i hate that about Allegri. But i think this year he will change to a more "Offensive" formation when we`re playing in CHL knockout stage, but only for one match in a tie, the other match we will play pussy tactic and advance.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
James is not a box-to-box midfielder. Come on.

In that video, look around the 1:00 mark where the Madrid player enters the box and James essentially says, "Nope, not my responsibility."

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
James is not a box-to-box midfielder. Come on.

In that video, look around the 1:00 mark where the Madrid player enters the box and James essentially says, "Nope, not my responsibility."
James play Dybala role in this Juventus.
Sadly Dybala isn't a central attacking midfielder like James but that's where Allegri makes him play...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Are you implicitly insinuating something without explicitly trying to tell me? :klin:

Ronaldo - Dybala
James
Matuidi - Pjanic - Bentancur​

Or if we need width

Ronaldo - Dybala - Costa
Matuidi - Pjanic - James​

Mandzu can rotate with Ronaldo and Dybala. Berna can rotate with James and Costa.
I don't like the personnel in that midfield configuration tbh

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Emre Can - il nuovo Sturaro who can play football (even though it was just a regular Sturaro performance in the last game against Sampdoria).

Aaron Ramsey - il nuovo Khedira who can run.

Both signings (if the second one is also more than just a rumor) are pretty decent if you need to maintain the level you're satisfied with, with just a comparatively little improvement in terms of overall team's quality.

But this Juventus need to rise the bar in the midfield, not to maintain what they already have.

Bentancur is a great talent and will become one of the best midfielders of his generation. He's il nuovo Pogba in this team (personally, I see in him this season a lot of what I saw in Pogba during his first several seasons in Turin).

We also need il nuovo Pirlo (Pjanic is not even close) and especially il nuovo Vidal (Emre Can and Ramsey don't seem to have what it takes to be Vidal). Unfortunately, I don't see any names that could be up to the job.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Repubblica LOL

Juve want M'Bappé and would sell Dybala to inDa to fund the move.

LOL
ALLAHU AKBAAR!!!
@Bianconero81 Beppe has been listening to me!! Agent Beppe 4 life

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Icardi Dybala form a legendary partnership Shaq and Kobe legendary LVL. :scared:

Won't happen, cause Dybalol is a Saviola 2.0 at heart, and if shit was going well Icardi would fuck it up by banging the man's girl or mom or sis

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
If we get Zidane it's not good news for James.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I'm going to try not to mention the god by name

Don't want to jinx anything in case Max decides to chase $$ and glory some place else where he is valued by the Club's fan base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)