Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He's been very poor for Roma but I still think there is a good player in him.

At times some of his holdup and running the channels is excellent. His finishing at Samp was impressive. But he looks like he has lost all confidence and is a shadow of the player he could be.
He didn't show anything in Rome to justify the talent, nor the price tag. He looks clueless with the ball. Had I watched him in Roma only I'd say he'd be worth less than 5mln euros surely. He impressed more than Iturbe, but not by much.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Arent we CL contenders right now?!
No, our midfield is too weak.
Did you check our comparison with AM, made by around Turin?
Pjanic is pretty off this season, Matuidi works by instinct and no tactical awareness and our best bet is Benta, but we can't rely on him to win us the CL. Khedira+Emre are not consistant.
It seems to be our greatest weakness and we suffer there every time we face strong opposition.
One bad game, can knock us out from here on. A player like Isco, or even Pogbs, would really up our chances.
Partnered with Godin and we could very well be favorites!

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Unless we're swapping Dybala for Isco we have no need and no place for him. He's not a CM, we don't play with a CAM.

We need one more technically gifted CM and we're a complete team. I love Matuidi, but can't even imagine what someone like Pogba would do with those pockets of space he had last night...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I just can't justify the price

I think Rugani can be better than Bonucci defensively, the issue is that he can't play with bonucci he needs a Chiello next to him

What has happened to verratti I feel like he is never mentioned anymore
Think of it like the time we signed Buffon. I think it would have been difficult to 'justify the price' at the time but what an investment he proved to be. I see De Ligt in the same manner, not just because of his age, his ability is far and beyond most especially at his age, his aggression mixed with his ability on the ball is hugely impressive

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't Milan fans blow their loads late in summer transfer window when they thought Milenkovic-Savic is a done deal?
They thought Ronaldo was theirs too

- - - Updated - - -

GDM really thinks we getting Ramsey in July. Well, says we're thinking about deciding to get him or not. :shocked:

but GDM on Juve had been cack.
It would be more believable if the source didn't state that we were prepared to give him 10 mill a year in wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)