Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
New links with Pogba - Talks of exchange with A.Sandro (FI)
The thing is if we do trade A.Sandro it means we have a void at LB unless Spinazzola doing miracles since he recovered (which I seriously doubt)
If it was summer time I`d say Marcelo might be his replacement but at January I highly doubt it..
What does our board planning?!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
New links with Pogba - Talks of exchange with A.Sandro (FI)
The thing is if we do trade A.Sandro it means we have a void at LB unless Spinazzola doing miracles since he recovered (which I seriously doubt)
If it was summer time I`d say Marcelo might be his replacement but at January I highly doubt it..
What does our board planning?!
From a completely unreliable UK tabloid.

The logic will be that there is a good chance Pogba will leave, he did well at Juve, Man Utd once showed an interest in Alex Sandro = swap story.

How often do you see swaps happen in comparison to how often they are rumoured especially internationally?

I'd be very surprised if Alex Sandro left mid-season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
From a completely unreliable UK tabloid.

The logic will be that there is a good chance Pogba will leave, he did well at Juve, Man Utd once showed an interest in Alex Sandro = swap story.

How often do you see swaps happen in comparison to how often they are rumoured especially internationally?

I'd be very surprised if Alex Sandro left mid-season.
I dont think there is a chance to get him in January but as a fan I`m still hopeful..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Rabiot won't sign a new contract' | Football Italia
Paris Saint-Germain sporting director Antero Henrique confirms Juventus and Milan target Adrien Rabiot “informed me that he would not sign a new contract”.
The midfielder is out of contract in the summer, so can sign a pre-contract with another club in January.
The two Italian giants have been linked, as have Barcelona, and the Frenchman faces spending the rest of the season on the bench if he isn’t sold next month.
“It’s a decision the club has taken following a meeting with the player,” Henrique told Yahoo France.
“The player informed me that he would not sign a new contract, and that he wanted to leave the club for free at the end of the season, i.e at the end of his contract.
“For the player there will be a very clear consequence: he will remain on the bench for an indefinite period.
“Several months ago we had positive discussions with his representative, with the view to him staying with the club and signing a new contract.
“We also accepted the conditions of the player relating to the pitch, we’d discussed those conditions so he’d stay with us for years to come.
“Unfortunately discussions then totally stopped.
“It seems that the player and his representative have misled us for several months.
“This situation is disrespectful to the club and its fans, especially for a player who has been with us from the youth team for the first team.

“A player who has always received the full support of the club…”

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
“The player informed me that he would not sign a new contract, and that he wanted to leave the club for free at the end of the season, i.e at the end of his contract.
“For the player there will be a very clear consequence: he will remain on the bench for an indefinite period."

Sheik style. Are they also locking away his passport, making it impossible for him to leave the country?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
“For the player there will be a very clear consequence: he will remain on the bench for an indefinite period."

Sheik style. Are they also locking away his passport, making it impossible for him to leave the country?
The question is - Should we?
Quality wise - Yes
Behavior - Can also decided to run out his contract but Can was a professional and did what he needed to for Liverpool
Rabiot is running down his contract but he also behaves badly which make you think - Are we going for him and trying to control his behavior or should we say - Great or not.. this guy behavior is not suited for Juve and make a statement avoiding him?!

In other news Dybala and Pogba shared a photo which made fans call for a Pogba return

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus has met with the agents of Braga striker Francisco Trincao (19) in Milano, the parties are close to reaching an agreement, the Portuguese has a release clause of €15m. (Sky)

Jul 13, 2010
I don't believe a 19yo who no one has heard before (unless plays football manager) is worth investing 15mil. That's a year of ronaldo salary, come on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)