Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
You guys need to chill. Last summer he signed a 9 (yes, NINE) years contract with 150m release clause. Atletico don't sell their players and I doubt we'll spring 150 after Ronaldo.

Barella, Pellegrini, Rabiot or MAYBE Aouar for a hefty price but I doubt we have good relations with Lyon.
Aulas has the same mentality as Marota, if a player wants to leave he will not block him as long as you pay the price.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
In the winter just a extra player in midfield: Rabiot is maybe the best option regarding his contract. Cesc too but i don't know how good his performances are in England.

Spinazzola is back in shape and we have to give him a chance.

In the summer we should 're-young' the team. Nice options are Manolas (I think Benatia will leave), De Ligt, Kimpempe, Ndombele, Aouar, Thorgan Hazard, Sancho, Isco, Gomez (Celta De Vigo). If someone like Dybala would leave than they have to go for a really big 'fish'

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The word you are looking for is 'rejuvenate', and obviously we wouldn't be doing that with an ageing Cesc. Our next CM player will surely be another 25 or under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)