Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Tonali most likely.

And if possible, wouldn't be a bad Jan signing as the 6th CM. Loan him out in summer to get playing time and replace with that top CM.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
BT asked Eriksen if he feels contract negotiations are leading to less minutes at Tottenham, and he said: “You must ask the coach about that. I don’t know that.”

With just over 18 months left on his current deal, one of Mauricio Pochettino’s star men does not feel that his future at the north London club is under any sort of threat.

“I have not felt that they would throw me out yet [says with a big smile]. It’s a business for the club, but it’s not something I’ve thought about,”the Dane explained.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/danish-media-ask-christian-eriksen-contract-talks-keeping-tottenham-team/

MAKE IT HAPPEN :tuttosport:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Mark

Juventus carefully monitoring Nikola Milenkovic (Fiorentina), Leonardo Balerdi (Boca Juniors) and Jean-Clair Todibo (Toulouse) and are ready to start negotiations with Sampdoria for Joachim Andersen- Offer of €25m plus opportunity of leaving him on loan.

[Corriere Torino]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its nice to see an Italian team with Italian core but this is not the time as Italian generation is crap nowadays...
Chiesa is good but isnt what we need to increase our level
Barella is definitely not an upgrade over who we got and Tonali... I guess he is for the future but I didnt see anything too special about him besides his hair which resemblance A.Pirlo...

- - - Updated - - -

Loan with option or no deal... (no obligation or pernament deal)

P.S if someone read the FI news about Pogba - it seems like old news that someone used and presented them as news..
Pogba definitely wants to come back but he is also being respective to Man Utd...

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
We've been having a Vidal sized hole in midfield ever since he left. He's nowhere near the player he was, but we do have a knack for restarting careers and there's barely a player who can offer what he gives when he's at 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)