Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I really doubt we could get more than 10m out of selling Khedira. Also, his high wages will make him even more difficult to sell.

In the case of Marchisio, we didn't even sell him, we terminated his contract and he then left for free to Zenit.
I have doubts we'd be able to get rid of Khedira for free. Realistically, the only clubs able to pay him his 6m salary and who'd want him as a starter are from retirement leagues, no idea if Sami would be willing to move to US or China for a few years

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yeah, let's give Pogba a vital role in our midfield just like United did. Will do wonders for us.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Believe it or not, Pogba actually once played for us and was great in the mezzala role, which isn't the deeper role genio Mou plays him in (even in a 3-man mid on Wed he played deeper and had less attacking freedom).

In a midfield with Can and Matuidi, it'd be the same mezzala role.

Would make more sense to look at his performances with us, under the same manager, in the same role...rather than different ones, don't you think?

@Osman

Found this after a quick search.

This doesn't answer his question. It's not a confirmation, it's Tancredi Palmeri.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Believe it or not, Pogba actually once played for us and was great in the mezzala role, which isn't the deeper role genio Mou plays him in (even in a 3-man mid on Wed he played deeper and had less attacking freedom).

In a midfield with Can and Matuidi, it'd be the same mezzala role.

Would make more sense to look at his performances with us, under the same manager, in the same role...rather than different ones, don't you think?

@Osman

This doesn't answer his question. It's not a confirmation, it's Tancredi Palmeri.
Well, first of all he played as a left mezzala and definitel performed less on the right when used there. Second, we paired him up with Pirlo, Vidal and/or prime Marchisio. Very often even in a 4-men midfield. The difference in tasks could barely be bigger when paired with Can & Matuidi.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
January is our first mercato without Marotta. I’m curious if our usual strategy will remain the same. In the Beppe era we have mostly used January for emergency purposes and young future players. I’m curious if that will continue or if we will alter the strategy to perhaps make a big signing, especially with the cup tie rules being abolished.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
January is our first mercato without Marotta. I’m curious if our usual strategy will remain the same. In the Beppe era we have mostly used January for emergency purposes and young future players. I’m curious if that will continue or if we will alter the strategy to perhaps make a big signing, especially with the cup tie rules being abolished.
at least you can almost be sure we won't be signing some average player from genoa or chievo

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You are actually serious with this post? :rofl:

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I'm absolutely serious. Pogba failed at being the main man at Utd. Coming back to us for a huge fee (because Utd won't let him go for cheap and he won't play for peanuts) means he needs to step up and be a protagonist for us as well. What guarantees do we have he would replicate his old performance with Juve? None. I say let the past go and focus on future. Did Torres start performing again playing for Milan or Atletico? No. Paul made his decision and I think we should stay away from him.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
They felt in love in the last June, when the Italian national team faced Netherland: from that moment, Juventus started to follow the 18-years-old centre-back, Matthijs de Ligt from Ajax. And the total defender, one of the best talent in his role, has accepted the invitation of the Bianconeri to visit Turin: the intention of Juventus management is really simple, they want to convince de Ligt to accept the city in the Northern Italy as his new destination, as the place in which growing up and becoming definitively one of the best defenders in the world.

But the path is not so easy. The president Bartolomeu has chosen de Ligt as the main target for the Barcelona defensive line, while the attention from the Premier League is growing. In the meanwhile, the price asked by Ajax for their talent is rising to the stars day by day and now an offer of € 50 million would not be enough.

Juventus are counting on the help of Mino Raiola, the agent of de Ligt, who will meet very soon Paratici, the director of the Bianconeri who has arranged the visit of the Dutch defender in Turin.

(Fabrizio Romano)
De Ligt babbyy :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)