Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Ugh... Why are there rumors and articles about Marcus Trashford to Juve in English press? Did something happen, is he the last of their players to fall out with Mourinho? Seems pretty random, Martial rumors was something that made little sense, but at the time seemed plausible, this one though...

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Ugh... Why are there rumors and articles about Marcus Trashford to Juve in English press? Did something happen, is he the last of their players to fall out with Mourinho? Seems pretty random, Martial rumors was something that made little sense, but at the time seemed plausible, this one though...
finally a proper freekick and calcio d'angolo taker :tuttosport:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
English player?! No thanks..
I dont rate the English players too much although they arent bad..
Even Kane is not a player I`d like here.. I want us to go for the best players possible as we can finally do it - Its time for Juve to rule the world!
P.S if there is an English player that deserves credit (put Kane aside) its Rashford

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
English player?! No thanks..
I dont rate the English players too much although they arent bad..
Even Kane is not a player I`d like here.. I want us to go for the best players possible as we can finally do it - Its time for Juve to rule the world!
P.S if there is an English player that deserves credit (put Kane aside) its Rashford
I totally agree with your post, but then came the P.S line :lol: ...Trashford :rofl:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
One of Marotta's last acts was to secure Juventus an agreement with Lazio to sign Sergej Milinkovic-Savic from January 2019 - The fee would be €110M which would be payable over three years. [Momblano via VS]

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
One of Marotta's last acts was to secure Juventus an agreement with Lazio to sign Sergej Milinkovic-Savic from January 2019 - The fee would be €110M which would be payable over three years. [Momblano via VS]
that's better than his last act being a Khedira raise. highly doubt it's true though, the January factor fucks up Lazio's season and doesn't help ours much, he'll need his time to settle in, it's not like we're talking about an experienced champion like Matuidi or Ronaldo

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
dat dere engrish tv money :agnelli:

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: still no presidente smiley :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)