Status
Not open for further replies.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
No point in looking for a GK. Szczesny has proved himself completely, I don't believe anyone could come in and do better right now. And we got Perin on the bench, no reason to mess anything up on that position.

We need a CM, some full-back cover if Sciglio and Spina are permanently fucked, a younger Chiellini and then a proper striker, as Mandzukic is not getting better and we need an alternative soon.

Piatek, De Lict seems interesting and affordable.

Jul 13, 2010
Lukaku apparently said something like 'serie a? Why not, Juve have a great project and keeps getting better'
So Pogba and Lukaku next year and tell me a better team in the world

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lukaku apparently said something like 'serie a? Why not, Juve have a great project and keeps getting better'
So Pogba and Lukaku next year and tell me a better team in the world
Lukaku is a good player but I dont think he fits the current vision
We now look at fast technical players and I think we will go hard on Mbappe when Ronaldo leaves/retires

Pogba - Sure - Best player at his position..

As for "tell me a better team" - I think we are already the best in the world so I cant name one even now..

- - - Updated - - -

18 year old "new Pirlo" - same position, similar style, same hair. even plays for Brescia...
I dont think he`ll be that much of a big shot but if he is cheap I think it is worth the gamble..
He does good things with the ball but he has a lot of room for improvement... Verratti at his age was much better...

- - - Updated - - -

Barella is a real deal
I dont know.. Barella is good but he isnt a real gem - He is more of a good player for the current Italy rather than a great player overall..
I`d pass on him - rather get him later in his career (if he proves himself) and of course it would be for a higher sum..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I doubt he'll be cheap, apparently Chelsea are watching him on the orders of Sarri, and €20m has been mentioned.

Reminds me a bit when Verratti bypassed us for what was an equivalent fee at the time, we have to strike a balance between stacking players and picking out quality.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think you already know we won`t even look at him.. We had our chances and we didnt even blink towards him + His preference of going to a concert rather than train doesnt really fit the Juve way..
Rabiot and maybe Dembele are to be targeted (probably only Rabiot)

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku is a monster in the right team but he never struck me as a Serie A type of striker. He's no Bobo Vieri.
Lukaku is indeed a great player but I dont think we need it in our current vision (he`ll be like Higuain IMO but you already know what we did with Higuain)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Not a big fan of Lukaku, recently it seems that he's lost a bit of his drive, his move to United reminds me a lot of Higuain when he switched to Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)