Winter mercato thread 2016-17 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We will get 20m for coman
Lemina,hernanes,asamoah at least 35m
We will have at least 50m in the hand plus money coming for win the Serie A.
Lets say you are right (You are not but lets say you are..)
Verratti 80M Sanchez 60M = 140M
so 90M needed where do you suggest we fetch a 90M?!

As for "you are not right" thing - Lemina might go should fetch around 20M, Hernanes should be hard to get rid of and even if he goes it will be a 6M-7M deal.. Why should we sell Asamoah after he has regained his form and has shown that the only reason he wasnt at his best is that he played "out of position" (seemed to have forgotten how to play a central midfielder role)

Tolisso and Sanchez are more likely as Tolisso should cost 40M which is half of Verratti`s price while we can sell some and win some to get some cash for Sanchez (although I doubt we will get him either...)

According to Sky Sports, if Juventus take Paredes, Lemina would go to Crystal Palace. This is a market background that would affect the club Juventus in the case of Argentine's arrival in Turin.
What??? But Lemina is a future golden ball winner, the next Vidal.. hack he even surpassed Vidal.. Barca will probably bid 80M+Messi in the summer we should reject...
Seriously I always said Lemina is overrated and isnt more than just a good player but this whole Paredes nonsense is getting to a whole new level..
Is he better than Lemina? I`d say overall he is but its not that he is some kind of wonder kid.. its just the whole Lemina thing all over again but for one major change - Lemina was brought for 10M IIRC which means he is a sure profit - 30M for Paredes means we wont be able to make a profit on him if he doesnt get big!
Anyway I smell bullshit - I can see us selling Lemina but the only way I see us getting Paredes is a loan+option which I highly doubt Roma will accept given the whole "dont want the strengthen their rivals" crap

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The truth is that I think he is talented but isnt going to cut it to the first 11 so Im not sure his value is going to increase much.. We can sign him and loan him to a bigger club (maybe outside of Italy) and see how he does - If he shows something extraordinary we take him back otherwise we sell him (he could easily fetch that 25M back...)
Maybe a Morata kind of deal - Sign him for 25M and then loan him for some club like Liverpool (a strong club but not too strong so he could play and show his skills)

- - - Updated - - -

why don't we go for Baselli ourselves?!?
Maybe he isnt that good and the only reason he is even mentioned is his really good start for the season and the fact he is one of Torino`s best players
Honestly if there is someone who we might missed is Saponara but he also not amazing though for 10M he would be a bargain...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,340
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)