Winter mercato thread 2016-17 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Roma Coach Luciano Spalletti says he spoke to Leandro Paredes yesterday and "He told me 'I don't want to go anywhere'."

On top of that Beppe said "Mercato chiuso".

I don't see us doing any further business.
Even though he said that, that doesn't mean he's being truthful tbh. Before activating Higuaín and Pjanić's release clauses, he said we won't pay it before the inevitable happened. Beppe is a big liar when it comes to the mercato these days.

Or let's say that's just standard business tactics which we see among many teams.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Inter are signing Australian CB Trent Sainsbury on loan :3::

Utterly bizarre move, no way is he good enough to play in a league like Serie A, but still interesting and will be pretty big news here in Australia. From Bluetongue Stadium to the San Siro
Yeah what the Fuck is with that?

They were better of keeping Ranocchia, levels above sainsbury and Ranocchia is trash. When my mate told me my exact words were how Fucking bizarre.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dybala is being replaced already
Knowing how Juventus work..im pretty sure that in case Dybala pulls a pogba on us,Beppe and co. will not hesitate to pull the trigger on the Berardi deal. And we will go after Verrati for sure too. Dont have any doubt about it.

BTw, lemina smells like the nuovo Elia, totally frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)