Winter mercato thread 2016-17 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Verratti's agent is such a narcissist :D I get media asks him alot, but man does he like to tease about his client alot and the attention he gets for it lol

Marco Verratti’s agent confirms the Paris Saint-Germain midfielder will play in Serie A but “I can’t say when”.

The Italian international has never actually played in Italy’s top-flight, having left Pescara for PSG in 2012.

“How much does he cost? It’s difficult, it’d take a lot of gold bullion,” Donato Di Campli smiled, speaking to Premium Sport.

“So much… and even then it won’t be enough. I think that he doesn’t have a price because PSG don’t want to sell him.

“Marco has a contract until 2021 and he wants to respect it, winning the League and the Champions League.

“I’ve always said that he’ll return to Italy one day, the Parisians and PSG are hoping to keep him for as long as possible.

“I can’t say when, but it will happen one day.

“Juventus? We’ve honestly never talked about it. Clearly everyone associates me with Marco, and they thought Juve were doing the Orsolini deal to lay the groundwork.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically this is Verrati's agent every month :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)