Winter Mercato - Special Edition (2 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This valid for a whole batch of member actually...
Sometimes its funny, nut there is a time and a space for everything, being funny should be optional, not mandatory, when a serious discussion is consistently derailed by the very same clowns again and again, then there cant be constructive dialog, as they try to enforce their funny/ridiculous attitude in each and every thread/discussion.

Thats why it should be limited, imo, in certain forum sections, there is enough space for all to co exist!
Fuq me you do go on a bit don't ya.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
bb81 = cronios' alternate account

either that or cronios just trolled bb81. now no one will take bb81 seriously again

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
This valid for a whole batch of member actually...
when a serious discussion is consistently derailed by the very same clowns again and again, then there cant be constructive dialog, as they try to enforce their funny/ridiculous attitude in each and every thread/discussion.
it seems that you lack the skill of self-reflection and awareness, when you can not see that what you just described fits perfectly to 95% of your postings.

it takes no genius to know that you post the same stuff in pretty much every thread. do you want me to do a search for your posts in the transfer/players section of italian players threads ? in every italian players thread you rant about how marotta has a mission to destroy juventus and that we just sign or signed the player because he is italian.

in every thread about the non-players (e.g. director, coach etc) you claim that there is a juve-italia project and that there is a conspiracy. a hidden puppet master who hires flawed people just to make them a scape goat and fire them for there failings to keep juventus low and out of competition for silver ware.

i would suggest that your pipe dreams do not really belong into the threads of italian players or coaching staff, because we know them already. there is no need to spit out the same nonsense over and over again. who do you want to persuade ? the old members know your opinion already and do not agree and the new members will very quickly get to know you as the forums mad man that writes like a broken record.

as of right now your opinion does just serve for easy trolling and a laugh here and there. your opinion is just too far away from any sensible arguable point to even honestly reply to it. there is very few in your posts that actually makes sense to the common healthy man's brain. there are two options now: either all of us are retards, because we don't see that conspiracy shit or you are the mad man and the rest of us is healthy.

either way, wish you a nice christmas and get well soon !

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Never :stuckup:

Unless he buys Cavani and Jovetic within the coming 3 years :D
You should do it, it makes your life complete. When I was anti-Marotta there was something missing in my life. But then I chose to accept Marotta as my mercato savior and since then I've been a happy man with a very fulfilled life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)