Winter Mercato 2024 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
We're selling Iling Jr. Not good enough.
And we're filling in and strengthening the width with Anderson.
An experienced player who's at his peak. He's been playing his best football of late.

Will be useful. For free.
Good signing.
You can't be takken serious in any idiotic post you make.

Jul 2, 2006
We're selling Iling Jr. Not good enough.
And we're filling in and strengthening the width with Anderson.
An experienced player who's at his peak. He's been playing his best football of late.

Will be useful. For free.
Good signing.
ok, you had your fun, you can tone your trolling down a bit. you started to remind me 2006 summer. there were people here advocating calciopoli as if they got paid for it because it was trend to shit on juventus. writing full page essays on how we cheated and insulting those who said otherwise. it is like visiting a disaster(allegri) zone(juventus) and pissing on the graves of dead while survivors(juventus fans) are watching it.

Jun 27, 2011
ok, you had your fun, you can tone your trolling down a bit. you started to remind me 2006 summer. there were people here advocating calciopoli as if they got paid for it because it was trend to shit on juventus. writing full page essays on how we cheated and insulting those who said otherwise. it is like visiting a disaster(allegri) zone(juventus) and pissing on the graves of dead while survivors(juventus fans) are watching it.
I don't care what you think. I think bringing in Anderson for free is a good signing. I've watched Lazio this season. He's has qualities we're missing on the width.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't be takken serious in any idiotic post you make.
I'm still waiting for an intelligent post from you.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
he doesn't have any qualities, just like the insectoid in your avatar. hence you want him here.
He's a fine player, and in some respects, like dribbling and passing, he's excellent. But Lazio is his level. If he was 24 or 25, with space for improvement, then yeah, get him for free. But it never gets better for a 31 years old Brazilian forward. And yeah, he'll be 31 at the end of this season and the start of next season.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
I don't care what you think. I think bringing in Anderson for free is a good signing. I've watched Lazio this season. He's has qualities we're missing on the width.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still waiting for an intelligent post from you.
Don't buy west ham reject Anderson, he is slow, he will take minutes, our young boys should take, he is 31 years old lolizian with no resale value and he was already making problems in the dressing room.

Is this enought inteligent for you?

Jun 27, 2011
He's a fine player, and in some respects, like dribbling and passing, he's excellent. But Lazio is his level. If he was 24 or 25, with space for improvement, then yeah, get him for free. But it never gets better for a 31 years old Brazilian forward. And yeah, he'll be 31 at the end of this season and the start of next season.
Valid point. But we need quality players. We can't show up in CL with Cambiaso on the right and Iling Jr on the left. Anderson fits as an opportunity to strengthen the squad.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't buy west ham reject Anderson, he is slow, he will take minutes, our young boys should take, he is 31 years old lolizian with no resale value and he was already making problems in the dressing room.

Is this enought inteligent for you?
No. It isn't.
We need more quality. Especially on the width. And we need numbers. Anderson ticks a lot of the boxes. He represents an opportunity to strengthen the squad. For free.
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but we were never gonna show up to CL with Iling Jr and Cambiaso as our threat out wide.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
we are getting rid of soule and filling the spot with this clown. this is what small clubs do and i find it quite insulting.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Valid point. But we need quality players. We can't show up in CL with Cambiaso on the right and Iling Jr on the left. Anderson fits as an opportunity to strengthen the squad.

- - - Updated - - -

No. It isn't.
Jesus christ...when you think you read it all. You should not use a word inteligence, it doesn go well with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)