Winter Mercato 2024 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Stacked everywhere, these rumors must be based on that comment about us needing an experienced player in this youthful side. But was that comment by us or from someone externally? Can't remember. Anyway, neither of these players even deserve to be subs so they don't make any sense. I'm putting my trust in Giuntuli here.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
He doesn't strike me as an Allegri type of player. That's what makes this potential transfer so surprising.
maybe. this one sounds more of a giuntoli type player.

his sister Juliana, who is part of the player’s entourage, has shaken hands with Juventus director Giuntoli over a €4m-a-year contract for the next four years with a substantial signing bonus.

giphy.gif

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
what is the point of signing Andersen when we have Chiesa, Yildiz, Kean, Kostic, Iling, Weah and Soule already?

at least Kostic and Kean should be sold before any new wingers are considered

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
it's just a b.s rumor. no different the rumors we have seen for so many other players past few seasons.
I agree.

I think for a lot of those guys there's a bit of "hey how much would you want to play for us" conversation going on. Or internally a "hey, worst case scenario if we sell such and such, we can reach out to anderson" but anything more than that seems far-fetched.

I'm sure any good organization has transfer lists and bosmans lists of players they're watching and keeping an eye on. Or even keeping in contact with once it hits January.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I agree.

I think for a lot of those guys there's a bit of "hey how much would you want to play for us" conversation going on. Or internally a "hey, worst case scenario if we sell such and such, we can reach out to anderson" but anything more than that seems far-fetched.

I'm sure any good organization has transfer lists and bosmans lists of players they're watching and keeping an eye on. Or even keeping in contact with once it hits January.
yup. i will say though i would have 100 percent seen this move happening if marotta was here.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
yup. i will say though i would have 100 percent seen this move happening if marotta was here.
Oh 100%. Marotta would be all over Anderson on a free.

For us, I don't think it makes any sense unless he's paid like 1.5-2m wages. And even then, he does what a younger, cheaper, possibly better player does. What's the point?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yup. and really no reason to get him with soule doing so well. soule and chiesa to cover the right, and yildiz,chiesa and maybe illing to gover the left.

also there will be the inevitable berardi to juve rumor starting soon anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)