Winter Mercato 2024 (83 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
That's ok, they don't need money for a straight swap.

:disagree: like they would follow Serie A enough to know that.
Fair points tbh. I didn't see the above comments that a decent 6 months would put him in the shop window. A January sale would also up the price. I just think he's not shown enough to even play for us, so I dunno if the Anglos would go in for him instead of some new hotshot with a higher ceiling.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Fair points tbh. I didn't see the above comments that a decent 6 months would put him in the shop window. A January sale would also up the price. I just think he's not shown enough to even play for us, so I dunno if the Anglos would go in for him instead of some new hotshot with a higher ceiling.
Nah he definitely hasn't, and probably won't under Allegri anyway. It's just wishful thinking really.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Llorent recommends Hojberg. Is he good?
He also said Rabiot would struggle to play in his Juventus team. We all know this and we all also know none of our current eleven would be a starter, hell Im not even sure a sub role could fit them except for Woj whoncould be a good sub but we had Buffon and he was mostly fit..

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldnt mind on a 3m contract otherwise pass

- - - Updated - - -

Don't like Ruiz.
I have to say while I acknowledge him as a good player I never really liked him either.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Llorent recommends Hojberg. Is he good?
He also said Rabiot would struggle to play in his Juventus team. We all know this and we all also know none of our current eleven would be a starter, hell Im not even sure a sub role could fit them except for Woj whoncould be a good sub but we had Buffon and he was mostly fit..

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldnt mind on a 3m contract otherwise pass

- - - Updated - - -

I have to say while I acknowledge him as a good player I never really liked him either.
can you stop thinking about the money for a second of your life and focus on the face? zielinksi has ugly weak chin. 3m or not do not sign

singus

Sep 22, 2020
lol some people here are still talking about players we need :lol2:

Its obvious to anyone who followed the last many years, that whatever we bring in, they will get devaluated quickly and next season the same people (Stitch is a prime example of one who still hasnt accepted that fact) will complain that we need better players, that Napoli, Roma and Milan have better squads than us.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
lol some people here are still talking about players we need :lol2:

Its obvious to anyone who followed the last many years, that whatever we bring in, they will get devaluated quickly and next season the same people (Stitch is a prime example of one who still hasnt accepted that fact) will complain that we need better players, that Napoli, Roma and Milan have better squads than us.
maybe, but for RWB spot we dont even have someone who can playe there besides Weah.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
:disagree: like they would follow Serie A enough to know that.
Although Serie A has higher UEFA coefficient than France and Germany, I think it has a bad rep as being a slow league, allegedly hard to transition from Serie A to EPL. So even if the league in theory is stronger and the competition is higher, the prices are often higher for Ligue 1 and Bundesliga talents when going to England.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the thing is let's not worry about a rwb right now. can't tell if allegri will be here come end of year and u don't want to be stuck with yet another player for a new coach who won't play with wing backs.

the correct decision would have been to keep cuadrado for another year, but too late now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In terms of quality you'd take him on loan, but for someone with his questionable mentality and style of play I struggle to think of a more unsuitable player to play under Allegri.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
️Calciomercato | Juventus has reached an agreement with Samardzic, and it now remains to reach an agreement with Udinese in order to settle the deal.
We be like offering 10 million and Udinese be like asking for 40 million.

Rincon comeback it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)