Winter Mercato 2024 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Been great playing as CB for Bologna. Probably should get a NT call up soon tbh. But enough with the CBs for us ffs.

Oh he became a CB? Interesting, thought he was attacking LB/wingback in roma youth.

And it explains why twitter report said Juve looking at him to replace Sandro, because Sandro is essentially a CB in our system. And I assumed Calafiore was only attacking LB. Didnt even know he was in Bologna.

Jul 3, 2020
we've been after him for like a couple of years now
Badass J Elkann the biggest clown on Tuz?

- - - Updated - - -

are you his son? because no money in the world is worth spewing this bullshit. then again, i can't imagine even his sons liking this clown. what are you?
Turk the classic remedial reader with drool running down its chin…

- - - Updated - - -

are you his son? because no money in the world is worth spewing this bullshit. then again, i can't imagine even his sons liking this clown. what are you?[/QUOTE
Unfortunately Turk needs an interpreter when reading “mercato news” your lack of actual football knowledge is evident. One of the great clown princess of tuz…

- - - Updated - - -

Please please please bring us klopp.
shut up you chin drooling clown. remedial readers r us.com over here...

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So what is the problem here, because Atletico won't take him loan, it's his fault? Because he's injured? Literally no idea, trolling aside.

In terms of general transfers I'm not sure what he's done wrong either. I'm sure I will be enlightened by balanced members. He's had nearly two windows at a broke ass club who aren't really looking to sign anyone because they can't afford it.

Summer window will be more interesting though.
No it won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)