Winter Mercato 2023 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
In January we need Parisi or Grimaldo. Parisi more likely since I doubt Grimaldo would want to usurp Benfica's good run in CL to go down to EL. And I like Parisi more

Then depending on what's Danilo's position going forward we need either a RB or a LCB.

I would prefer to keep him in the middle with Bremer and get a modern RB. Too bad they're scarce.

Dalot is good, at least played good this season, but Utd control his destiny and they never sell in January unless player is garbage in their mind.

Dodo from Fiorentina impressed me, but they just got him in the summer and they won't let him leave for a reasonable price.

I don't like Odriozola and I hate Karsdorp. Frimpong will be expensive probably and I'm wary of sudden wonders from Bundesliga. Especially for Allegri's system.

Simakan would be my number one choice, but he's probably too expensive and EPL bound now or in the summer. A few months ago RBL wanted 40m for him, I'd imagine that's gone up as well.

And then you can take a risk/flyer on Emerson Royal or Thierry Correia maybe. Or Ricardo Pereira who's suffered two big injuries in the last couple years.

Maybe for now the best solution would be to move Danilo back to RB and get N'Dicka similar to how we got Zakaria. Pau Torres is always there too.

Sell McKennie for the best offer and get another winger to help out Di Maria, Chiesa and Kostić.

If I could choose my ideal signings in January I'd go with Parisi, Simakan and Zaniolo (ofc :snoop:)

Then you can have a good and deep team capable of switching between 3 and 4 atb like in Allegri's first season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In January we need Parisi or Grimaldo. Parisi more likely since I doubt Grimaldo would want to usurp Benfica's good run in CL to go down to EL. And I like Parisi more

Then depending on what's Danilo's position going forward we need either a RB or a LCB.

I would prefer to keep him in the middle with Bremer and get a modern RB. Too bad they're scarce.

Dalot is good, at least played good this season, but Utd control his destiny and they never sell in January unless player is garbage in their mind.

Dodo from Fiorentina impressed me, but they just got him in the summer and they won't let him leave for a reasonable price.

I don't like Odriozola and I hate Karsdorp. Frimpong will be expensive probably and I'm wary of sudden wonders from Bundesliga. Especially for Allegri's system.

Simakan would be my number one choice, but he's probably too expensive and EPL bound now or in the summer. A few months ago RBL wanted 40m for him, I'd imagine that's gone up as well.

And then you can take a risk/flyer on Emerson Royal or Thierry Correia maybe. Or Ricardo Pereira who's suffered two big injuries in the last couple years.

Maybe for now the best solution would be to move Danilo back to RB and get N'Dicka similar to how we got Zakaria. Pau Torres is always there too.

Sell McKennie for the best offer and get another winger to help out Di Maria, Chiesa and Kostić.

If I could choose my ideal signings in January I'd go with Parisi, Simakan and Zaniolo (ofc :snoop:)

Then you can have a good and deep team capable of switching between 3 and 4 atb like in Allegri's first season.
What about Cambiasso? We don't have any money available especially after champions League debacle.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
We need to play both. I see the same people who lost it when Allegri said Chiesa is an attacker now saying we can't play anything else but 3atb which would mean Chiesa in attack or even worse a wing back

We need the flexibility to play both, adapt to opponents, adapt to injuries and absences. Start with 433 then close games 3atb, like 14/15 season

- - - Updated - - -

What about Cambiasso? We don't have any money available especially after champions League debacle.
He will come back in the summer, I am talking about January. If he ever plays real minutes for us

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

Is Simakan more of RCB than RWB ?
Ndicka would be more market opportunity in LCB. Emerson Royal doesnt have a good season in Spurs for 2 season. I guess Tici would even gladly to take McKennie for him in exchange

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Barbieri and Mulazzi
If we’re gonna make the 3 man backline permanent (and there are more reasons we should than shouldn’t) then I’d add Iling to the top of the list. He can be vice Kostic as he’s played in that position and system for next gen and started off as a fullback.

Barbieri has looked better this season, but I’m still a Mulazzi believer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)