Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dybala 25m
De Ligt 70mi
5 Mil Profit
Ronaldo Free

SEX !
<3
Should we let Chiellini text him the offer? or should we just have a secret agreement ready?

- - - Updated - - -

how can you even ask this question. the answer is harry kane.

don't you dare argue about this
Forget about Harry Kane, you have a better chance getting Hairy Cane..

- - - Updated - - -

100M I guess Nkunku is possible but he isnt a primary forward but more of a second striker or AM.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
100M I guess Nkunku is possible but he isnt a primary forward but more of a second striker or AM.
I have no idea who that is but tbh I think we need to get back to the Marrotta way of doing business: market opportunities to build the best overall squad possible while being smart with out budget. Once we have a team with a solid identity we can address specific areas which require expensive purchases.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I have no idea who that is but tbh I think we need to get back to the Marrotta way of doing business: market opportunities to build the best overall squad possible while being smart with out budget. Once we have a team with a solid identity we can address specific areas which require expensive purchases.
Yes the marotta way take 2 steps forward then 3 backwards.

Jun 16, 2020
Rovella, Fagioli, Iling, Chiesa, etc etc. We’re on the right track. Continue with Bini

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Rovella, Fagioli, Iling, Chiesa, etc etc. We’re on the right track. Continue with Bini
Yeah it's helped us that for once we've produced more than one first team player per generation. Hopefully there could be more to come? @JuveJay?

What I fear is that we could end up plugging gaps bit-by-bit and don't end up with a world class 11 at any point. Young lads coming through lessen the chance of that. Also fortunately in the players you list we have two wingers, two CMs (plus there's Mirretti). Defenders cost less usually, and there's Cambiasso as well.

IF we can get some competent management in, both financially and in being able to properly nurture the talent we have on board, and keep them around through their primes we're in a potentially strong position.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah it's helped us that for once we've produced more than one first team player per generation. Hopefully there could be more to come? @JuveJay?

What I fear is that we could end up plugging gaps bit-by-bit and don't end up with a world class 11 at any point. Young lads coming through lessen the chance of that. Also fortunately in the players you list we have two wingers, two CMs (plus there's Mirretti). Defenders cost less usually, and there's Cambiasso as well.

IF we can get some competent management in, both financially and in being able to properly nurture the talent we have on board, and keep them around through their primes we're in a potentially strong position.
There's lots of players with talent but obviously difficult to see them in the first team squad en masse, it's usually where there is a spot to fill. So Barbieri, Mulazzi and Turicchia are all good players who have a chance to get some minutes in the fullback spots. Muharemovic is a central defender with potential. Compagnon is playing very well and has versatility in a few attacking areas, wing being one. Soulé on the other hand is not doing a lot. And unfortunately Da Graca has been beset by injuries, otherwise I'm sure he'd already be in the discussion behind Kean.

I won't mention Primavera players as it's too early but we have discussed some in that thread.

Also shouldn't forget we have players like Rovella, De Winter, Cambiaso and Ranocchia on loan, who could potentially be either squad players or better. I also like Nicolussi and Di Pardo who are on loan in B.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he's literally the perfect targetman.

incredible with both feet, vision and passing, dribbling, holding up the play.

vlahovic at his best is only 10 percent of kane.
yeah, totally i also expect him to shine even more in the next few season, like Benzema. Anyway he will go to on of the big teams like Bayern or City, no chances for Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)