Winter Mercato 2023 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
SMS for 70m on 6m per year if way to much. He’s good but he’s not that good. Wasn’t anything special in the decisive EL match against Feyenoord which made Lazio go to the Conference League. Neither against us anything special. Will be 28 in February.

Good player but to make such a investment, there are probably better options out there for that amount of money

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yeah, Serbia is definitely a football nation on which succesful club should built on:
1668780283246.png

1668780197434.png
they have some good players though. these 3 are even excellent, easily juve 2022 starting materials

let's get that left back from salzburg too as far as i'm concerned

also, i bet the netherlands weren't in the top10 european rankings back in '87 when milan signed their dutch trio. (fifa started their rankings in the' 90s iirc)

Jun 16, 2020
they have some good players though. these 3 are even excellent, easily juve 2022 starting materials

let's get that left back from salzburg too as far as i'm concerned

also, i bet the netherlands weren't in the top10 european rankings back in '87 when milan signed their dutch trio. (fifa started their rankings in the' 90s iirc)
They won their only price in ‘88 though

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Whatever we do should be with the understanding that the optimal formation is 3 CBs with Kostic as a wingback.

To me the biggest needs are RWB and LCB. But if an opportunity like SMS becomes available, obviously pursue that.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
SMS for 70m on 6m per year if way to much. He’s good but he’s not that good. Wasn’t anything special in the decisive EL match against Feyenoord which made Lazio go to the Conference League. Neither against us anything special. Will be 28 in February.

Good player but to make such a investment, there are probably better options out there for that amount of money
Man, not because he's Serb, but I honestly think that he'd easily be wc material in the right team. What he does, offers and provides with assists and goals is brilliant. Judging by those matches is meh. As for his age, it's Lazio. Pretty much like Aletico who had Augero until late age. And no, I'm not saying the quality is the same

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Man, not because he's Serb, but I honestly think that he'd easily be wc material in the right team. What he does, offers and provides with assists and goals is brilliant. Judging by those matches is meh. As for his age, it's Lazio. Pretty much like Aletico who had Augero until late age. And no, I'm not saying the quality is the same
Atletico sold Aguero when he was 23 :shifty:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yunus would be nice, not a real murican anyway so i assume his passing is passable. Young and eclectic as well

Musah was born in New York City while his Ghanaian mother was on vacation in the United States. His father is also Ghanaian. He moved to Italy after his birth, living in Castelfranco Veneto and later starting his career at Giorgione Calcio 2000. In 2012, at age nine, he moved to London and joined Arsenal's Academy.
Raised in Italy, played 7 years for Arsenal and 3 for Valencia. Hes more european than i am tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)