Winter Mercato 2023 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
TJ - Juve interested in Eden Hazard as Di Maria's replacement next summer
This is when I stop watching. Why don't we go for Bale next?

Bobby P is on an expiring contract with Udinese for 1.3m, lets give them 5m in Jan and bring him home. Dude can play both on the wing and central midfield, isnt injury prone and already has 1g7a this season.
Go for it, easy decision.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
BBC - Juve trying to convince Conte by promising him Bastoni and SMS
Bastoni isnt bad but is he really the type to convince managers to join your club?
SMS would aready be a Juventino should he pushed out a little bit. Anyway if he isnt interested in pushing out maybe there are some ambition problems..

Anyway it doesnt solve our problems even with these 2 purchases. Midfield still needs a healthy Pogba or a raise in quality of Miretti/Fagioli although both are promising.
LW - I think we should keep an eye over Illing - I really think he could be the next big thing for us. I saw enough of him to say he should be a starter over Kostic but then again when did he play a full game

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With our current crop of youngsters I am gonna be bold and say we need a new starting CB to pair with Bremer, a LB and RB to replace Sandro and Cuads.

focus almost entirely on defense and build that core up, repair Pogba and our midfield is fine.

Lastly, one winger to replace ADM when he leaves. Sell Kean and promote a youth for 3rd rotation striker

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn’t do much with midfield. Let our kids lead the way there :touched:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I figured a new coach in summer was a certainty and with that comes new medical staff.

- - - Updated - - -

But yes agree. I posted that under the assumption a new one would arrive for next season

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Where's raki when you need him.

But if youth focus is the go-to from now, from italian side, getting this kid is a must, he looks so ready in every single facet:

I will pissed off if Milan or Inter sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)