Winter Mercato 2023 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Kane is too old at this point.
Let's not do another Higuain transfer on big transfer fee and big salary for 1 and a half years of good goal returns and then give him a golden handshake and ship him to the MLS.
We're not Real Madrid to gamble 100 mil on 29 year olds. Not all of them are Zidane
i agree there is risk, but harry kane relies on no pace. he is best big striker i have seen since zlatan

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
i agree there is risk, but harry kane relies on no pace. he is best big striker i have seen since zlatan
As much as I agree on him not relying on pace, I don't think we can take a 100 mil risk while we are pretty much covered up front with Vlahovic and Milik
If we make a big money move it should be in midfield. SMS preferably

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Garage Sale. Might as well play the youngsters.
On Sale:
- Tek
- Bonucci
- Alex Sandro
- Cuadrado
- MDS
- Rugani
- Paredes
- McNuggets
- Rabiot
- Kean
i'd add a few others too:
- di maria
- cuadrado
- pogba
- kaio
- arthur (expected to return)
- zak (see above)

we might not even have a full team left lol

players i'd certainly keep: perin, bremer, chiesa, miretti, vlahovic, milik, kostic, fagioli, rovella. and that iling guy looked quick as fuck, we need a few speed merchants. loca, gatti, danilo grey zoned, slightly leaning towards "keep"

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Garage Sale. Might as well play the youngsters.
On Sale:
- Tek
- Bonucci
- Alex Sandro
- Cuadrado
- MDS
- Rugani
- Paredes
- McNuggets
- Rabiot
- Kean
Honestly I`d love us to sell most of the team.
Everyone who isnt on that list should be sold:
Chiesa, Bremer, Pogba, Di Maria, Kostic, Illing (I think he has some amazing potential), Vlahovic.
The rest I would love to sell and get a mix of young hungry players who can do things and some hard workers.
I think we have enough good but not great type of players.

Players who can remain although not a must keepers: Miretti, Milik,
The rest should fund our next mercato who should be a Conte like mercato (when he replaced half of our starting 11 or even more)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Where are we going to get funds if we don't qualify for next year's Champions League after already losing money this year while also suffering record losses?

A lot of expiring contracts this year which means no transfer fees coming in for them although we will save big on wages.

If we sack Allegri we'll also have to pay his huge undeserved salary which means no money for a top coach unfortunately.

We'll also need to bring in an experienced Director who has a clear vision and that'll also cost money.

Either we make a big sale or we just promote all of our young players and hope we can raise some funds to sign maybe one or two proven players which can help lead the team back into the top 4 cos I see some dark years ahead if we fail to make CL or the Super League doesn't materialise.

Is it true its the 100 year anniversary of Agnelli family owning Juve next year so any chance they splash some cash?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Honestly I`d love us to sell most of the team.
Everyone who isnt on that list should be sold:
Chiesa, Bremer, Pogba, Di Maria, Kostic, Illing (I think he has some amazing potential), Vlahovic.
The rest I would love to sell and get a mix of young hungry players who can do things and some hard workers.
I think we have enough good but not great type of players.

Players who can remain although not a must keepers: Miretti, Milik,
The rest should fund our next mercato who should be a Conte like mercato (when he replaced half of our starting 11 or even more)

200.gif

Miretti deserves to be kept ya Manyak.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
What about Chiesa, Locatelli and Vlahovic? I think we paid fully Chiesa. Loca and Vlahovic are due to be paid fully next summer if I am not mistaken. This will burn further total of 40-50m (maybe less). So with EL/Conference League football are budget is already spent. Best we can do is a new manager focusing on developing youth players + 1 or 2 fullbacks transfers. Makkeni, Sandro, Rabiot and Kean we get some funds (salary decreasing + small transfer fees for Kean and Makkeni). So we can manage to get 2 fullbacks for next season - and next season will be like this one - fighing for top 4 no more than this.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Where are we going to get funds if we don't qualify for next year's Champions League after already losing money this year while also suffering record losses?

A lot of expiring contracts this year which means no transfer fees coming in for them although we will save big on wages.

If we sack Allegri we'll also have to pay his huge undeserved salary which means no money for a top coach unfortunately.

We'll also need to bring in an experienced Director who has a clear vision and that'll also cost money.

Either we make a big sale or we just promote all of our young players and hope we can raise some funds to sign maybe one or two proven players which can help lead the team back into the top 4 cos I see some dark years ahead if we fail to make CL or the Super League doesn't materialise.

Is it true its the 100 year anniversary of Agnelli family owning Juve next year so any chance they splash some cash?
:agnelli:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Miretti is a good young player but should we get a good price for him, yeah I`d sell him
that would be absolute madness

we'd need 10 more mirettis at jj: loyal, works hard, never complains, usually puts out decent to good performances, plenty of room for improvement too. he just needs a proper system and continuity to shine. so basically he needs a coach. anyway, he's a keeper

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

we'd need 10 more mirettis at jj: loyal, works hard, never complains, usually puts out decent to good performances, plenty of room for improvement too. he just needs a proper system and continuity to shine. so basically he needs a coach. anyway, he's a keeper
He has good qualities but he isnt that great.. Just a good young player. Outpeforming our current mid says nothing as our midfield is underperforming even if its naturally weak

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Absolutely. Orgut is just being an insuferable Manyak.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He has good qualities but he isnt that great.. Just a good young player. Outpeforming our current mid says nothing as our midfield is underperforming even if its naturally weak
but you'd keep pogba because he didn't play so far

i'm telling you he won't play too much in the next few years, his salary is absolutely wasted money that will end up at gucci stores, french mafia and congolese witches. feel free to buy a pogba jersey regardless

i'd rather watch 11 mirettis to play 3500 minutes per season and finish 5-7th than not watch pogba because he's injured, watch rabiot, mckennie, mds and finish 5-7th

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Why qualify only to crash and burn? It's time to get a long term solution. These stop gap measures have been delaying this collapse for way too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)