Winter Mercato 2023 (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why are you taking Lion lazy trolling seriously.

I sincerely hope this Mudryk links are true, and Arsenal rumours are too lol.

Kid looks AMAZING every time I seen him in CL. Exactly kind of player we need to sign.

Last edited:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Why are you taking Lion lazy trolling seriously.

I sincerely hope this Mudryk links are true, and Arsenal rumours are too lol.

Kid looks AMAZING every time I seen him in CL. Exactly kind of player we need to sign.
I don't want his career ruined by being asked to play with his back to goal or some shit like that

Until unless we change coach, there's no point getting excited over these kind of players

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Even if we sell Vlahovic Kane is out of reach.
Just keep Vlahovic and get a coach who understands the importance of wing play and Vlahovic will be back...
We should be trying Vlahovic with a healthy chiesa and di Maria with kostic. We haven’t had that yet

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Sell pretty much everyone. I'd keep Vlahovic, Chiesa, Locatelli, Bremer, Kostic and Miretti.

Buy players who have some drive/passion and aren't washed up. We need a rebuild with some up and coming players. Mudryk at Shakhtar would be a good start.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Sell pretty much everyone. I'd keep Vlahovic, Chiesa, Locatelli, Bremer, Kostic and Miretti.

Buy players who have some drive/passion and aren't washed up. We need a rebuild with some up and coming players. Mudryk at Shakhtar would be a good start.
yes we need combo of some good squad players and good starters.

here is my suggestions:
rovella
djimsiti
hatebeor
mudryk
sule
tielemans
sms
kane

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
GK
RB Bremer CB LB
CM Rovella Pogba
Chiesa Vlahovic LW

Perin
Danilo CB CB Cambiaso
Miretti Locatelli Fagioli
RW Milik Kostic
Plus Mulazzi, maybe Ranocchia, Kaio

Sell Szczesny if possible
Bonucci, Rugani, Gatti, MDS
Don't renew AS, Cuads
Don't renew Rabiot or sell January
Sell McKennie
Sell Kean
Di Maria I don't know, he'd be good but I don't think he has will left

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
yes we need combo of some good squad players and good starters.

here is my suggestions:
rovella
djimsiti
hatebeor
mudryk
sule
tielemans
sms
kane
Kane is too old at this point.
Let's not do another Higuain transfer on big transfer fee and big salary for 1 and a half years of good goal returns and then give him a golden handshake and ship him to the MLS.
We're not Real Madrid to gamble 100 mil on 29 year olds. Not all of them are Zidane

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Kane is too old at this point.
Let's not do another Higuain transfer on big transfer fee and big salary for 1 and a half years of good goal returns and then give him a golden handshake and ship him to the MLS.
lion was suggesting getting fabian ruiz for months just before admitting that he never saw him play. why would anyone take that troll seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)