Winter mercato 2022 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If we don't give Kean or Kaio any meaningful minutes because of Morata despite a lack of goals or assists, why does anyone think Rovella will start? Until I see Morata on the bench, I still expect Rabiot/Bentancur/Arthur to start ahead of Rovella. Kean did really well at PSG so I'd focus on him, even in the few minutes he gets he seems productive.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I am thinking if Witsel and some other mediocre guy comes in and 2 of current mid goes out this winter then where's the space of new mids? Max another of the current mid goes out in summer for a new top buy (unlikely since we'll need a forward as well after Morata/Kean) then Rovella and Fagioli would have no space and we'll have maybe just one other top mid besides Locatelli without even taking a chance that one these two come good.
I believe that Arthur, Ramsey and one of Rabiot/Bentancur/McKennie will be gone sometime between now and the end of summer (Not saying they will all be sold, but they won’t be at Juve)

That leaves space for three new mids. Rovella is the most sure. Fill the other two however you see fit, but I’ll go with Fagioli and then a b2b/defensive type like Zakaria. Also bringing in Rovella/Fagioli, while an upgrade, is still a cheap operation. That’s important as I’m guessing most of the funds will go towards Vlahovic.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I believe that Arthur, Ramsey and one of Rabiot/Bentancur/McKennie will be gone sometime between now and the end of summer (Not saying they will all be sold, but they won’t be at Juve)

That leaves space for three new mids. Rovella is the most sure. Fill the other two however you see fit, but I’ll go with Fagioli and then a b2b/defensive type like Zakaria. Also bringing in Rovella/Fagioli, while an upgrade, is still a cheap operation. That’s important as I’m guessing most of the funds will go towards Vlahovic.
We need to go for a quality box to box midfielder like Tchouameni or pogba and even SMS contract expires in 2023

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
5 fucking years some of us seen this coming, and this was always going to be the end result. A squad stacked full of piece of shit "opportunities" at a mid table level that you can't sell because they're earning 3x more than any sensible club would pay them.

The only reason we didn't collapse sooner was because these wastes of space were surrounded by some fantastic players in their prime.

To top things off, Covid fucked us over financially and our youth academy might as well not exist. I'm convinced it's a money laundering front more than an actual academy.

The only thing we can do is snap up players who start to do well in Serie A before they are on the bigger clubs radars.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We need to go for a quality box to box midfielder like Tchouameni or pogba and even SMS contract expires in 2023
I think this is our plan
We will go for Vlahovic as we dont really have another option for a great forward.
Then we will go for Pogba in the summer on a free transfer and wait for another good player to be available on a free or sign someone who isnt too expensive (30M esque)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Pogba, Zakaria and Rovella added to Locatelli next summer would be the dream

If McKennie remains solid he's another one. And hopefully Fagioli but that is not happening I am afraid, we won't be able to sell everyone from the current crop.

Pogba-Locatelli-Zakaria
McKennie-Rovella-Bentancur

Major improvement and in this case we would have money hopefully to get a new LB/RB/ST etc

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Plays a bit like: Patrick Vieira

"I've been compared to [Patrick] Vieira and [Paul] Pogba – two more players I really respect and, in a way, see as role models. When I watch videos of them I think I'd like to play that way," Zakaria has said previously. There is plenty more to come from the Gladbach player – who can also fill in at the back – and the signs are there that another Vieira or Pogba-styled long-limbed midfielder is on the rise. Strong, full of running, great in the tackle and a fine passer, Zakaria is quickly developing into a fine all-round midfielder in the same mould as former Arsenal and France midfielder Vieira.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Its worrying that we are linked with Vlahovic, a few midfielders, but no left wing.

Right now our best option is Bernardeschi, and if its not him it falls to a disastrous Rabiot. Too much of a weak spot imo. If we'll keep playing 442 or 4231 we'll need a better LW.

Vlahovic - Dybala
LW - Zakaria - Locatelli - Chiesa
Alex - De Ligt - Bonucci - Cuadrado​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)