Winter mercato 2022 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
? Tici already took us all the way down this road. We went from 4 straight 90+ pt seasons, domestic doubles, CL finals, to scraping an 83 pt scudetto, finishing 4th with 78 pts, crashing out in Rof16 both years, and now looking like we are going to struggle to finish top 4 this year. We have a few good players to build from, but mostly an overpaid, overrated, lazy squad.
If this was the 90s or early 2000s, guys like Soybala would've been booted out of the squad.

Imagine convincing this injury prone jabroni to stay and giving him €10M+ wages because the squad lacks 'quality'. Sad times.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If this was the 90s or early 2000s, guys like Soybala would've been booted out of the squad.

Imagine convincing this injury prone jabroni to stay and giving him €10M+ wages because the squad lacks 'quality'. Sad times.
:agree:

3/4 of the squad should get the boot. Unfortunately that can’t be done in a single summer

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Surely that means more than we are offering rather than more than his current contract.
goes without saying i guess. he was unsellable even pre covid at his current 4m wages, that's even more excessive in this financial climate. i think juve is realistic with that rumored 2.5-3m.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Vlahovic has agreed a five year contract worth six million euros with Juve. His preference is to join Juve in the January window. (Nico schira)
To put it into perspective - if we bring in Vlahovic for a 60m fee + give him a 6m contract for 5 years, the total cost is similar to giving Dybala a 12m contract for 5 years. And after those 5 years a 26yo Vlahovic will probably be worth at least a 100m.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

You're pathetic.

Soybala has a lot of real estate in your head - he's living there rent free.

Unfortunately, this is not the 90s or early 2000s (where we still had shitty players like Bachini, Giannicheda, Zebina, Paramati and Blanchard btw) and Dybala is one of our most important players.

Hopefully the management offers him 20 million, so your fury is wrought to its maximum, and I continue to see you seething as he does well for us and shuts your ass up.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You're pathetic.

Soybala has a lot of real estate in your head - he's living there rent free.

Unfortunately, this is not the 90s or early 2000s (where we still had shitty players like Bachini, Giannicheda, Zebina, Paramati and Blanchard btw) and Dybala is one of our most important players.

Hopefully the management offers him 20 million, so your fury is wrought to its maximum, and I continue to see you seething as he does well for us and shuts your ass up.
I so hope this happens, would be the funniest shit ever around here,

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
To put it into perspective - if we bring in Vlahovic for a 60m fee + give him a 6m contract for 5 years, the total cost is similar to giving Dybala a 12m contract for 5 years. And after those 5 years a 26yo Vlahovic will probably be worth at least a 100m.
Valid point.

What a shitshow scenario to be in...extend dybala for 12m per season for 5 years, which to me is too high and too long. Or let him leave for free and hope we can pay vlahovics fee of 60m over 10 years lol.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
With the change of agent for Bernardeschi, the player is not willing to accept a possible new contract from Juve. The feeling that he deserves more from an economic point of view. The player and Juve will reflect a few more months before making a final decision. (Calciomercato)

- - - Updated - - -

The meeting between Milan & Romagnoli to discuss the contract renewal is expected to take place tomorrow. Juventus would only come and intervene if both parties fail to find an agreement.(Di Marzio)

Berna is shit and he doesn't DESERVE a pay rise but considering so many players in pro sports just constantly fall upwards and keep getting pay rises despite not doing anything I'd be fighting any decrease too.

Having said that, call him on it, let him leave.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
Even though Vlahovic seems likely a reasonable choice, I would like to see Karim Adeyemi as our striker. This guy is fast, unexpected., great dribbling and first touch as well as balanced, good shooting technique and can used both feet very well. He is not too tall but still decent (1m80) and can reach higher, unlike Alvarez who he a midget. He is reminding me of Etoo, and in my opinion this type of player is well-made for CL match.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I think Vlahovic is great but how many chances are we going to create for him for this to work? I've seen us go long periods with zero shots on goal in recent times.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus is in pole position for Lorenzo Lucca, thanks to Pisa's sports director Claudio Chiellini. He is not the absolute priority at the moment but could be in the summer. His agent and Claudio Chiellini are holding intense discussions with Juve.(Tuttosport)

- - - Updated - - -

River Plate has decided to let Alvarez leave in January for 20mln euros. Juventus are in pole position and ready to start talks with the club.(CDS)

- - - Updated - - -

Aaron Ramsey could continue to play in Serie A as Juve has offered him on loan to Roma, who are seriously considering bringing him in.(Calciomercato)

Last edited:

Jäger

May 2, 2021
How good is this Alvarez guy? Is he a typical lolgentinian like Dybala or Icardi or can we expect great things from him?
Too early to say imo, but he can be used interchangeably as winger or CF I hear- though he's excelled in the latter position. Got a v good goal-scoring threat. Would be an ideal backup for a better ST in the summer like Vlahovic

sacron

May 16, 2010
Juventus is in pole position for Lorenzo Lucca, thanks to Pisa's sports director Claudio Chiellini. He is not the absolute priority at the moment but could be in the summer. His agent and Claudio Chiellini are holding intense discussions with Juve.(Tuttosport)

Hehe. I know its pure bullshit, but if Lucca just gets half as good as he is in my current football manager 2022 save we should be all over him. :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Big clubs are all over Tchouameni at the moment we have no chance. I hope we just go on and secure Boubacar Kamara before we get ourselves in another bidding war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)