Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Lol @ our scouting department
They should not be paid.

- - - Updated - - -

it's the result of trusting a big pig like Raiola. should watch the whole season, instead of some random YouTube clips for buying a player and don't hype mediocre players only because of their ages!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juventus thought that Ihattaren could recover physically (he didn't play since April) and mentally by sending him on loan to Sampdoria. Now the two clubs have to talk: another loan from the bianconeri to the blucerchiati is possible as compensation.

[Il Secolo XIX via @AroundJuventus]

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
arab players don't know what professionalism is tbh. they become lolzillains even before making names for themselves in big teams

players like salah and hakimi are exceptions
He’s as Arab as Zinedine Zidane and Benzema are. He’s a Dutch player.

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
Last year i was in Leipzig working part time, bloody construction, spent about 2 monts there.
Was shopping in aldi, than heare screaming of the child near cashier. View was blocked, said to my collegue i can bet on my life that kid is either arab or turkish, it was arab. They are loud as fuck. Lazy as hell, if you ever see an arab on construction or some other hard labor, check your eyes twice, could be tan romanian guy.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Last year i was in Leipzig working part time, bloody construction, spent about 2 monts there.
Was shopping in aldi, than heare screaming of the child near cashier. View was blocked, said to my collegue i can bet on my life that kid is either arab or turkish, it was arab. They are loud as fuck. Lazy as hell, if you ever see an arab on construction or some other hard labor, check your eyes twice, could be tan romanian guy.
:lol: @lgorTudor

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
I worked with Romanians and Moldavs, yeah nice people.

Germany is pretty great, enjoyed, espically this summer when i was in Koln or Cologne. Part of Koln cathedral is renovating. Koln is gem of a city, almost no Balkan people there, it was a joy. Working on bloody construction it's never good, regardless which country.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Dont know if its already post but...

Seems that Icardi and Wanda is no more... seems that Icardi cheat on her and she blocked him from her social networks and left a message on her instalgram saying "Another family that you broke you slut" aimed at the woman that Icardi cheated with.

1634427755807.png

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Seems that Icardi and Wanda is no more... seems that Icardi cheat on her and she blocked him from her social networks and left a message on her instalgram saying "Another family that you broke you slut" aimed at the woman that Icardi cheated with.

1634427755807.png
"Family that you broke" like she wasn't 50% of that equation the first time.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

1634427755807.png
:ratcafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)