Winter mercato 2022 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Milan are looking to offer Alessio Romagnoli a new contract, a raise in wages to prevent him from joining Juve on a free next summer with wages between 5-6 million euros per season .Romagnoli is not happy with his playing team as he is not preferred starting choice as a centre back. (Rai sports)

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I know we are desperate for midfield reinforcement, but Van de Beek is not the answer. Limited player. Also not the type of midfielder we need.

Would rather try to end Rovella's loan in January if he keeps impressing. I dont expect any major signings this window.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
For loan with option to buy I would be all over Van de Beek, he can’t be worse than the never available Ramsey for example.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Soljkaer is stupid, if it’s Van de Beek or nothing I’d definitely get him. Or do you prefer Rabiot, Mckennie or Ramsey?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I know we are desperate for midfield reinforcement, but Van de Beek is not the answer. Limited player. Also not the type of midfielder we need.

Would rather try to end Rovella's loan in January if he keeps impressing. I dont expect any major signings this window.
VDB can be really good if used properly. He's not the most skilled player but just makes it click. Muller of midfielders.
Knowing how we integrate players into the squad he'd be probably an useless loaf like in United unfortunately.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus will try to take advantage of the break to try and find an agreement with Dybala. Dybala is asking for 12mln€ including bonuses, that is the same salary of De Ligt, while Juve would continue to offer 10mln€ including bonuses.(calciomercato)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Remember when you guys thought we were about to sign Milinkovic-Savic and then we got Ramsey, lul.

I'm just saying lower your expectations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)