Winter mercato 2022 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Who was the last argentine forward to transition straight from argie league to a big team and be successful?
Aguero? Tevez? Tevez spent a year in Corinthians and I guess they weren't the biggest clubs in Europe but they translated pretty well right away.

Higuain, Dybala needed a bit more time.

Lautaro is the most recent example I guess.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Aguero? Tevez? Tevez spent a year in Corinthians and I guess they weren't the biggest clubs in Europe but they translated pretty well right away.

Higuain, Dybala needed a bit more time.

Lautaro is the most recent example I guess.
Yeah aguero and lautaro, tevez went to west ham first. I'm just not convinced alvarez is that special, could be wrong, but ideally he should go to sampdoria level club for a couple of years, like alexis did.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I tough this Alvarez kid was a striker but he seems to be more like a Second Striker/ Attacking Midfield so my question is... dont we have like ALOT of them in the team and in the U23??? Why do we need one more?

Why dont use hose 20M and use them in getting a midfielder or a Vlahovic?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
It seems like Allegri doesn't like any of the transfers while he was away with the exception of Chiesa and perhaps McKennie. I'm anxious about the transfer window and if it'll cause fighting within and if we're prepared to clean out the squad at a financial loss for Allegri to rebuild. With Man Utd looking for a manager and probably willing to invest big money now and in Summer, is Allegri happy to be messed about here?

Durden

May 11, 2006
How would the accounting and amortization work?

He would have to be registered as a loss on the balance sheet
More worried with Sevilla being the rumored club. Can a club like Sevilla pay his salary? Don't he get like 5 mill?
He properly suits a team like Sevilla, or another Spanish club the best. But aren't Spanish football even more f*cked than Italian when it comes to economy?

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
More worried with Sevilla being the rumored club. Can a club like Sevilla pay his salary? Don't he get like 5 mill?
He properly suits a team like Sevilla, or another Spanish club the best. But aren't Spanish football even more f*cked than Italian when it comes to economy?
No they are not, but I can’t see it happening because reportedly we ask for 35m, a loan with option to buy is the best we can hope for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)