Winter mercato 2022 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Dejan Kulusevski is one of the top targets for Fabio Paratici's Tottenham. First contacts between Spurs and Juve have already taken place in Sweden, where some Tottenham representatives went to watch the Champions League match between Malmo and Juve (Mirror football)
Sell. Paratici will likely pay 80m and he will do better in England that in Italy

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Rovella is perfect as a substitute. Young and hungry with room to grow but should not be counted on as a starter right away. He needs to prove himself first. He is not a phenom like Pogba or even Verratti was. Locatelli is 4 years older for example. Rovella has not even got a chance with the senior national team yet.
The last point isn't really fair. Rovella plays for the U21 given his age. For the senior team there is a lot of competition, all of whom would start for us. Its easier to get into Juve's midfield than Italy's.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Not exactly but it misses an actual attacking minded mid.
Kinda, they all play the holding mid role the best. None of them can dribble in tight spaces, has the agility of Pogba, Iniesta, Aouar, even SMS type mids. You can get away with two of them in a two man mid, but all 3 would just leave attack to the wingers and strikers alone.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I am not sure how good is our scouting system you see Napoli signing Anguissa on loan deal with option at 19 million euros we bought Kulusevski and bernadeschi for eighty million euros total flops why aren't we interested in somebody like Samuel ricci from Empoli

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I am not sure how good is our scouting system you see Napoli signing Anguissa on loan deal with option at 19 million euros we bought Kulusevski and bernadeschi for eighty million euros total flops why aren't we interested in somebody like Samuel ricci from Empoli
Anguissa is one player though. I tell you who else didn't sign him? Every other club in the world. It's impossible to say who will be a definite success, no one knows that, and if they did they would be paid €50m per season by some oil club.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Anguissa is one player though. I tell you who else didn't sign him? Every other club in the world. It's impossible to say who will be a definite success, no one knows that, and if they did they would be paid €50m per season by some oil club.
Yes you are right we have signed mckennie for 18 million euros plus potential 12 million euros it is seriously we have gone back to the late 2009-2010 with signings being mostly expensive flop

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
The last point isn't really fair. Rovella plays for the U21 given his age. For the senior team there is a lot of competition, all of whom would start for us. Its easier to get into Juve's midfield than Italy's.
I’m not saying he sucks but he doesn’t even have a cap yet. Our team is going nowhere if we don’t have 3 better midfielders than this kid. I hope he can be a future Juve starter but we don’t know and I want our bench to be players that fit his profile, young hungry players on low wages that can possibly be future starters.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve are in contact with Pisa for the signing of Lorenzo Lucca. Milan and Inter are also interested but Juve are ahead due to the close relationship with Claudio Chiellini as they want to bolster the forward options. (Tuttomercatoweb)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Dejan Kulusevski is one of the top targets for Fabio Paratici's Tottenham. First contacts between Spurs and Juve have already taken place in Sweden, where some Tottenham representatives went to watch the Champions League match between Malmo and Juve (Mirror football)
Throw in his midfield signings for us as well and call it a day.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juve are in contact with Pisa for the signing of Lorenzo Lucca. Milan and Inter are also interested but Juve are ahead due to the close relationship with Claudio Chiellini as they want to bolster the forward options. (Tuttomercatoweb)
Take Ramsey and Rabiot too and all is forgiven

Mar 24, 2006
This kid could be something , very strong in the air , quick and have a good eyes of goal .
must have

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Kinda, they all play the holding mid role the best. None of them can dribble in tight spaces, has the agility of Pogba, Iniesta, Aouar, even SMS type mids. You can get away with two of them in a two man mid, but all 3 would just leave attack to the wingers and strikers alone.
Whereas Tchouameni is a CDM, Locatelli normally is an actual CM like Marchisio. It's not the same position or role. But it wouldn't work because of their characteristics and lack of attacking impetus idd.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Players like Tielemans and Soler are the profile I'd be looking at. Players that can offer more going forward than our current mids but that are still reliable enough defensively to play as proper box to box midfielders. Age wise they are players that are just about to enter their prime years.

- - - Updated - - -

Klopp regularly plays guys like Henderson, Thiago, Fabinho and co in midfield. He at times plays some youngsters alongside those veterans.
I've always liked Tielemans. With Anderlecht, he was still raw, but you could see the talent was there. He took another step towards his development with Monaco, who signed him for cheap, all things considered. With Leicester he has truly become a formidable player. They have an awesome midfield, with Soumare, Tielemans, and Ndidi, another player I would love to have @ Juve. All those guys are vastly superior to anyone we have in midfield not named Locatelli.

Last edited:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I am sure, it sucks for 20 years now!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Is he that great though? I mean he does well for Empoli but Empoli isnt Juve...
Kulu actually did great with Parma and while he hasnt rose up further, he still provide a few goals and assist per season.
Should we not got Kulu he would probably join some other team like Atalanta or something and double his price.
I think its more of a combination of our team`s style and trainings and yes I`ll blame the our scouting department as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)