Winter mercato 2022 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Ok this is the first report of this kind coming from a reliable reporter. Agresti, Fabrizio and GDM have all been in lockstep about this being done despite recent reports the deal was off. Let's hope it is true this time
Let's hope it's true? Why? So you can have your dream Jabroni mediocre sack of shit Kean starting games, and the ultimate predator who scores bundles of goals, The Great Scamacca starting for Juve? :howler:

I hope you enjoy being mired in mediocrity for the next half a decade. Pathetic!

Fuck that brute oaf Arrivederci and the clueless Chimichanga.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Let's hope it's true? Why? So you can have your dream Jabroni mediocre sack of shit Kean starting games, and the ultimate predator who scores bundles of goals, The Great Scamacca starting for Juve? :howler:

I hope you enjoy being mired in mediocrity for the next half a decade. Pathetic!

Fuck that brute oaf Arrivederci and the clueless Chimichanga.
Kean and Scamacca > Dybala
Everyone could do better than an always injured below average 28y old Dybala.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Losing Marotta is our worst mistake in god knows how long, and losing him to Inter makes thousands time more worse.
He's not the only SD in the world. Our problem is we lost both Marotta and Allegri and replaced them with idiots. As pertains to Marotta, we should have thought the process through carefully, bringing someone competent in his stead.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He's not the only SD in the world. Our problem is we lost both Marotta and Allegri and replaced them with idiots. As pertains to Marotta, we should have thought the process through carefully, bringing someone competent in his stead.
Agreed, this promote from within has been nothing but unsuccessful for us for that role in recent times: Secco, Paratici (& now Cherubini) but the successful ones have all had previous experience in post at a high level: Marotta, Moggi

Jul 2, 2006
marotta's existence is a mistake. he sucked at inter, just like he sucked here before conte came and turned things around. his criminal record of mercato is the reason why we can't move freely now. i told it the day he decided to pay 94 million for higuain out of nowhere. marotta is a catastrophe, a second coming of calciopoli and now we are living in fallout.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
marotta's existence is a mistake. he sucked at inter, just like he sucked here before conte came and turned things around. his criminal record of mercato is the reason why we can't move freely now. i told it the day he decided to pay 94 million for higuain out of nowhere. marotta is a catastrophe, a second coming of calciopoli and now we are living in fallout.
how many players of this current squad got their last contract from marotta?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He did great until we hit the ceiling with him then it felt like we started going backwards. When it comes to rebuilding Marotta is amazing and he's proving that at Inter currently. He's no world class surely but when it comes to rebuilding the squad he gets majority of moves right.

Paratici on the other hand is a plague and somehow manages to suck at everything.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we got destroyed by acquisitions of likes of higuain and costa who cost absurd amount of money and left for free. current squad is not a reason but result of his failure.
nah mate. no squad is perfect, but ours is completely unsustainable, and not because of higuain, but because of ronaldo, ramsey, rabiot, arthur, bonucci, tek & co.

higuain was expensive but our budget could handle it. we couldn't handle ronaldo financially, and way too many bad decisions happened after that. i wish higuain was our worst financial decision in the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)