Winter mercato 2022 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Is this a troll account? I'm confused it talks numerous times about his "fitness levels" when this jabroni gets tired after a 20 minute cameo
zero mention of juventus or barcelona, doesn't know shit about financial details or wages, mentions that yt compilation multiple times. i bet he never saw arthur actually play, just checked some opta data somewhere. typical dumb premtard.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
zero mention of juventus or barcelona, doesn't know shit about financial details or wages, mentions that yt compilation multiple times. i bet he never saw arthur actually play, just checked some opta data somewhere. typical dumb premtard.
We know he never watched him, but I dunno how he even came to the conclusion on Arthur’s “fitness levels” when the stats from last season say he averaged just a little over 50 minutes per game. My guess is he saw the red dots on the heat map and thought right this guy is all over the place, he must have crazy endurance!

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Juventus are also evaluating Brighton striker Neal Maupay, who's valued at €20m to strengthen the team. (Calciomercato)
Why do we limit ourselves to Brighton / EPL. Broaden your horizons guys. How about Dominic Telford with Newport County in English League 2 (formerly 3rd division). He's the top scorer.

We could also raid Hastings United who are top of non-league division one.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Why do we limit ourselves to Brighton / EPL. Broaden your horizons guys. How about Dominic Telford with Newport County in English League 2 (formerly 3rd division). He's the top scorer.

We could also raid Hastings United who are top of non-league division one.
:agree: I played Bayernliga.

If that sinking ship JJ makes me a good offer, I might help keeping it afloat :boh:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Arthur said 'yes' to Arsenal, but, to let him go, juve should find another midfielder that is ready and appropriate for Max Allegri tactics, and at the same time on loan without obligation to buy.
Cherubini is still having meetings with bruno agent as he is the first choice on Cherubini's list to replace arthur , but Lyon are asking 45/50mln€. Ongoing inquiry for Renato Sanches with Jorge mendes also proposing Ruben neves, a target to be monitored. Another name is Leandro paredes.(Nicola balice)

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala: the contract renewal has been SUSPENDED. The other players with expiring contracts were asked to wait another 2 months. There is no guarantees of qualifying to the UCL. It's also to test Dybala and the other players on their characters." (Di marzio)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Arthur said 'yes' to Arsenal, but, to let him go, juve should find another midfielder that is ready and appropriate for Max Allegri tactics, and at the same time on loan without obligation to buy.
Cherubini is still having meetings with bruno agent as he is the first choice on Cherubini's list to replace arthur , but Lyon are asking 45/50mln€. Ongoing inquiry for Renato Sanches with Jorge mendes also proposing Ruben neves, a target to be monitored. Another name is Leandro paredes.(Nicola balice)

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala: the contract renewal has been SUSPENDED. The other players with expiring contracts were asked to wait another 2 months. There is no guarantees of qualifying to the UCL. It's also to test Dybala and the other players on their characters." (Di marzio)
unacceptable. i demand renewals for Berna and De Sciglio

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Ok this is the first report of this kind coming from a reliable reporter. Agresti, Fabrizio and GDM have all been in lockstep about this being done despite recent reports the deal was off. Let's hope it is true this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)