Winter mercato 2022 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not sure what others think but if dybala isn't going to sign and kulu is going to be sold...I wouldn't mind looking at insigne for the left as a short term option in a front 3 with vlahovic and chiesa. His salary isn't the cheapest but still a good option.
Fuck that fucking midget.

We would remain in banter era of decline if we sign the likes of him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don't know from the last few days the same thing that Vlahovic wants Juve I hope it is true as we were no position to meet Fiorentina demands for 70 million euros transfer fees.
why not? It’s not gonna be one lump payment and they will probably also sell guys like kulu. His wages won’t be an issue either.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We offload Ramsey to save up some cash and then it's mercato chiuso for me, no one will arrive. Rightfully so, without big monies no proper solution can be found in January IMO.

What we need the most is a creative CM/winger but those cost premium price even in a "Summer" window.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
When it comes to mids I’d pay attention to guys that score goals. Allegri has talked about the need for more production in that department from his mids. Frattesi is the one that comes to mind domestically that’s also been linked with the club. SMS is probably the dream but I don’t see how that’s possible along with Vlahovic.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
When it comes to mids I’d pay attention to guys that score goals. Allegri has talked about the need for more production in that department from his mids. Frattesi is the one that comes to mind domestically that’s also been linked with the club. SMS is probably the dream but I don’t see how that’s possible along with Vlahovic.
He runs out of contract in 2023

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Fratessi too unproven imo. harry kane is better option and we need better forvet anyway

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Great. That rules out Vlahovic. Let's buy 40 million for an unproven player who's scored a grand total of 5 goals.

Allegri shouldn't be allowed to make decisions tbh.
didn’t he score 8 goals for Genoa in Serie a last year? Plus was leading scorer in Coppa Italia the last two years with 4 goals each time?

I haven’t really paid attention to know how good he is… but have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)