Winter Mercato 2015 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Schalke :lol: even if Licht doesent renew with us he surely wont go to such a lower class club. and wasnt Schalke the ones who were "close to sign" Dani Alves 2-3 years ago?

- - - Updated - - -

We should keep an eye on Luka Jovic, probably the biggest talent from Serbia right now. But sadly just last week he tore his ligaments and he's out for the season.
what about Pantic? :D

i see on TM that his contract runs out in June (is that true?) and its weird not seeing any new links to us

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Schalke :lol: even if Licht doesent renew with us he surely wont go to such a lower class club. and wasnt Schalke the ones who were "close to sign" Dani Alves 2-3 years ago?

- - - Updated - - -

what about Pantic? :D

i see on TM that his contract runs out in June (is that true?) and its weird not seeing any new links to us
It has been reported just yesterday I think that he has rejected a new contract offered by Partizan. So chances are big that he'll leave even in January and it would be for free apparently. If not, then in the summer for sure.

I haven't see any new links with us but I think we're about ti see it popping out.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
just read a bit in a german forum and apparently schalke fans don´t want lichtsteiner because he´s too expensive to be a back-up for uchida

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,198
    curva :snoop: mentioning Danilo Barbosa of Braga.

His right are partially or maybe fully owned by Mendes and we have a good rapport with him.

Nikola

May 21, 2009
    Do we agree (all if possible..) that we need some good and quality (possible younger..) players for backline before any other line?

If the answer is yes,how much money we have for that? Just dont tell me that we are broke :facepalm:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Do we agree (all if possible..) that we need some good and quality (possible younger..) players for backline before any other line?

If the answer is yes,how much money we have for that? Just dont tell me that we are broke :facepalm:
    we have Rugani out on loan and we have to pay 4-6M for his half. we are also following Fabian Schar (age 23) from Basel who shouldnt be too expensive since his contract ends in the summer but Basel has an option to extend it for an extra year. also names like Balanta or Romagnoli popping up lately. thats for CBs.

RB options are (if Licht leaves) Vrsaljko (you probably watched him more, how is he?), Zappacosta (22) or Darmian (25). Danilo from Porto was also mentioned lately. i have no info for any LBs we are following (if the guy named DelPieroJuve mentiones Murru, dont believe him)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)