Winter Mercato 2015 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
have there been any links to Juve? and how much would Anderlecht ask for (can we afford to spend big money on a 17 year old)?
Rumor was that we contacted about Najar and Tielemans.
That 17 year old was absolutely tearing it up in the top game.

Lets put it like this : Biggest belgian talent yet.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,149
    RAI today also mentioned Tielemans but I think he'll go to the EPL or something.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
    I want tielemans, gaudino, mauri and Rabiot here next season :D On a serious note i would probably go for the first two.

but what to do man! It seems that the pool for emerging cm/cams is huge, dont know who to pick!

Can we have a random top ten list over biggest midfield talents around, 19 and under, wingers excluded.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Should see the highlights of the game.

was a game between 2 title contendors, and Tielemans was absolutely bossing it.

- - - Updated - - -

I want tielemans, gaudino, mauri and Rabiot here next season :D On a serious note i would probably go for the first two.

but what to do man! It seems that the pool for emerging cm/cams is huge, dont know who to pick!

Can we have a random top ten list over biggest midfield talents around, 19 and under, wingers excluded.
    allow me

1 : Tielemans
    2 : doesnt matter anymore

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    @chester must have seen the tielemans show.

Deeply impressing. And just 17
    Indeed he was very impressive yesterday, the Zidane move was great.
    http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld/cnt/dmf20141005_01305286
    He should have taken the penalty Kabasele missed.
    @zizinho,
    Since he doesn't want out yet and he definately is one of the most talented U18 players in Europe, I think Anderlecht will ask for +/- 10-12MEuro for him at least.
    And we'll have strong competition for him is we go after him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Indeed he was very impressive yesterday, the Zidane move was great.
    http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld/cnt/dmf20141005_01305286
    He should have taken the penalty Kabasele missed.
    @zizinho,
    Since he doesn't want out yet and he definately is one of the most talented U18 players in Europe, I think Anderlecht will ask for +/- 10-12MEuro for him at least.
    And we'll have strong competition for him is we go after him.
    The penalty situation was ludicrous.

I doubt he's gonna remain after this season. Belgian competition is average, but how that 17 y/o is bossing it around, i've never seen this before.

Kompany was far from that impressive at his age, and he was also very exciting for his age.

- - - Updated - - -

Impossible, that guy is gonna go to the EPL, or PSG if they are smart, and fast.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Depay doesn't seem like a player we would go after, too Inter-ish or EPL-ish if you ask me. But I haven't really seen much of him apart from a couple games.

I've never seen Tielemans, but if he is so good, we definitely stand no chance in getting him. Especially if he really turns out to be the Zidane-Pirlo-Ronaldo hybrid he seems to be touted as here.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    The penalty situation was ludicrous.

I doubt he's gonna remain after this season. Belgian competition is average, but how that 17 y/o is bossing it around, i've never seen this before.

Kompany was far from that impressive at his age, and he was also very exciting for his age.
    If Anderlecht ends up in the CL again, he'll stay for one more season.
    Anderlecht has a way of being able to keep their players just that one season longer compared to other teams in Belgium.
    Or a deal like what Liverpool did with Origi might also happen.
    But he indeed is showing some great stuff, especially since we signed Defour to do the defensive work.
    That was a great move by our management.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never seen Tielemans, but if he is so good, we definitely stand no chance in getting him. Especially if he really turns out to be the Zidane-Pirlo-Ronaldo hybrid he seems to be touted as here.
    Probably, and I don't see us spending 10m+ on a 18-year old, and for example EPL teams will do that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)