Winter Mercato 2015 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
"Franco Damián Vázquez is an Argentine professional footballer, who plays as an attacking midfielder for Palermo. He is a classic offensive playmaker, with technique and vision of the game inspired by Juan Román Riquelme and Zinedine Zidane"

Except he'll soon be 26 and still plays for a bottom of the table club in an obsolete league. Inspired and inspired only indeed.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Vasquez :lol: oh god if we do this we deserve to be overtaken by Roma, so fucking provincial

What would our excuse be then? "The current financial climate in Italy does not allow us to compete for signings with more well adjusted clubs such as AS Roma"

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
"Franco Damián Vázquez is an Argentine professional footballer, who plays as an attacking midfielder for Palermo. He is a classic offensive playmaker, with technique and vision of the game inspired by Juan Román Riquelme and Zinedine Zidane"

Except he'll soon be 26 and still plays for a bottom of the table club in an obsolete league. Inspired and inspired only indeed.
Il nuovo El Malaka. :cronios:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yall need to calm down.

if we signed ever shitty player we have been linked with we would have half of serie's a shitty player on our roster

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,639
    Let's sign another keeper right Beppe?

- - - Updated - - -

I hear Shaqiri is available for 2+12m. :numnum:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
    Mar 28, 2006
    We need some transfers in the winter period. Allegri looks at the bench and he has none to put in. He does the same changes in every game. If we are to play the 4-3-1-2, we need to support him.

Everyone here seems to think that we have Serie A in the pocket and cares about players available for CL only. I don't quite agree with this. Roma is strong. If they sign Cech, I can see them being really close to us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)