Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (12 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
No to apply for a loan you must put him on the list, although you cannot specify whether you want him loaned or sold; it's whatever you get really.
So lets say I put him on the list (because I want to loan him) then a club wants to buy him, can I reject that?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Just looking at the CL Final, Milan's 3rd goal, Kaka's pass to Crespo, he may well have hit the 'X' button on his PS console. :D

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #846
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    Just looking at the CL Final, Milan's 3rd goal, Kaka's pass to Crespo, he may well have hit the 'X' button on his PS console. :D
    Not even triangle? :)

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    hehe. I have to get my online sorted, and I will whip you all.

The game is too simple. All you need is an effective double pass and hey, you have scored. I hope they sort it out in the next one.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Ok the transfer market is closed now and the new season has started (season 3). My current squad contain:
    Coach = ZAF :D

Goalkeepers:
    1 buffon, 12 Cheminti, 22 Boneffoi
    Deffense:
    4 Montero, 5 Chelieni, 6 Bonera, 7 Pessotto, 13 Huth, 15 Birindelli, 19 Zambrotta, 21 Thuram, 27 Zebina, 28 Cannavaro, 32 Ricci
    Midfield:
    3 Tacchinardi, 8 Emerson, 11 Nedved, 14 Rosicky, 16 Camoranesi, 18 Appiah, 20 Blasi, 23 Kapo, 24 Olivera, 26 a youngster who I can't seem to remember his name.
    Forward:
    9 Ibrahimovic, 10 Del Piero, 17 Trezeguet, 25 Zalayata, 29 Morini, 30 Mutu, 31 Zola.

I am happy with the transfer market. I wanted to sign a midfielder though. Didn't have enough money to go for one of the big names, plus if I would have paid for a big name I wouldn't have signed few important players.
    The new signings were:
    22 Boneffoi: He will be the real replacement for Buffon Cost me 2900. I wanted to send Cheminti for loan (I don't want to sell him) but no-one was interested.
    6 Bonera: This was my last minute signing. It took me the whole negotiation period to put pen on paper. Cost me 8800. I am hoping he would be worth it.
    31 Zola: He retired and regenerated as a 17years old. I snached him on a free transfer.

I have tried to sign Paolo Cannvaro. I started by offering 6500. I took the price upto 9000 with 750 or 800 salary and still didn't accept. My main target was Bonera so I wasn't so much bothered by him not arriving. I might go for him if I though it was needed during the winter negotiation period.
    I was offered 6500 for Birindelli which I let down. I don't want to sell him. I wanted to loan him. I don't want to sell a player who is currently playing at Juve :D
    Players that I wanted to loan:
    Chemitni, Montero, Birindelli, Kapo, Emerson. I only got one offer which was for Birindelli but as I said was for purchase not loan.

I have finished two weeks.
    First game: Juventus Vs Glasgow Rangers = 2-1 (Del Piero and Zlatan)
    2nd game: Real Socidad Vs juventus = 0-1 (Del Piero "pen").

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Ok season 3 (2206) is almost over.
    The League has been secured with a difference of 18 points from second place Chelsea (still 4 games to go). I have just won the Cup after defeating Man U 4-0 in the final.
    I am Currently 1 week away from the CL final against Real Madrid.
    Only downside is that Ibrahimovic is injured and has been on injury for 4 weeks. He won't be able to feature in any of the games left. He will be back trainning with his mates on the off season.
    After I finish the CL final, I will start planning for the transfer market. I have to decide who will stay and who will leave. I don't think that I will be doing any radical changes. But I do believe that i need to off-load few players in favour for a couple.
    One is for sure, I will be bidding for Maresca.

Jul 28, 2002
    i thought i would have a play with the prospects..

------------------------Gigi-----------------------

Kaebi--------Vandenborre----Kompany---Chivu

ROnldinho--------Cesc--------Ben Arfa

----------------------Podolski----------------------

----Z------------------------------Baumjohan--------

That team starts off pathetic...but after a season they are clearly class...by the second they are all stupendous.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    I have finished seaon 3 and the preseason didn't go as I expected, I wanted Maresca so bad but he didn't come.
    I offered 25,0000 + 1100 salary and still he thought it was not enough.
    I offloaded all my UNKNOWN/FREE-TRANSFER youngsters to make space for better players.
    I ended up off loading:
    Morini "attacker"
    Seigl "CM"
    Ricci "CB"
    Nikolic "CB"
    +
    Huth

THe incoming players were:
    Ferrara (he is now 19 years old) = free transfer
    Paolo Cannvaro = 15,000 credits transfer fee.
    Caraciolo = free transfer.

You can see that I didn't get anyone in the midfield which is not good. I was really betting on Maresca to come. I need someone to help Rosicky as a CM.. Now I am playing Emerson when ever I need to rest Rosicky. Its a long season and he has to have the good rest to perform till the end.
    I will be bidding on Maresca again this winter :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)