Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (2 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
hehe, I have these forwards in my ML team:

Zlatan
Adriano
Cassano
Gilardino
Cissé

I rotate them all, let them play 1 half each. Cissé, Zlatan are already great and gilardino is on his way to become great :D

I will write my whole team now, the whole squad:

-Buffon
-Isaksson

-Evra
-Zambrotta
-Samuel
-Nesta
-Thuram
-Puyol

-Essien
-Emerson
-Appiah
-Nedved
-Aimar
-Rosicky
-Van Bommel
-Joaquin
-Izmailov

-Cissé
-Adriano
-Zlatan
-Cassano
-Gilardino

Future deals:
Nedved+Cash > Ronaldinho
Emerson+Cash > Gerrard

reason: They are starting to get too old. Emerson in 32, Nedved 34 in my ML...

My Formation:

-----------------Gilardino
---------Cassano

-------------Aimar---------Joaquin
Zambrotta---------Rosicky
-------------Appiah

-------Chivu---Samuel---Puyol

-----------------Buffon

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yo some people give me ideas on how to set up the Master League.

I wish there was option to change the number of teams you could have in one Group.

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuVeMaNia86 ] ++
The players who can do the elastico/flip-flap/whatever you want to all it are:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Rivelino from Classic Brazil.
Is Rivelino supposed to be Rivaldo?

They should allow Cristiano Ronaldo, Arjen Robben, and Robinho to be able to do it.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Hi, sorry for not reading all the ~40 pages but its just too long :( .. I had few questions: (NOTE: I am playing master league Real Team)
1- Why aren't all players getting experience? Only Zlatan, Trezeguet, Appiah and Buffon mostly)? Del Piero, Nedved, Tacchi ..etc are not.
2- Is there a way not to let the player retire? I am currently in my first season (D2) and Ferrara wants to retire at the end of the season.. I want him to stay for another year :D I love him :D

Currently I have reached the final of the cup will face Marsellia, I am also currently 2nd place with Marsellia leading by 1 point. I am 3 matches away from the end of the league and my last match will be played against them eeerr :) .. I am hoping to win both the D2 league and Cup.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
Hi, sorry for not reading all the ~40 pages but its just too long :( .. I had few questions: (NOTE: I am playing master league Real Team)
1- Why aren't all players getting experience? Only Zlatan, Trezeguet, Appiah and Buffon mostly)? Del Piero, Nedved, Tacchi ..etc are not.
2- Is there a way not to let the player retire? I am currently in my first season (D2) and Ferrara wants to retire at the end of the season.. I want him to stay for another year :D I love him :D
Zlatan, Trez etc. are younger than the others you have mentioned, thats why they still can become better. Its good if you use young players, cause they will become a lot better, and you can raise star players in that way. Chiumiento from Siena is such a player, who gets better very quickly

I doubt there is a way you can renew the contract of the players, who want to retire, but don't mind, because the old players will be reborn and you can sign them on a free. The best thing, they are 18 or 17 then.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

I doubt there is a way you can renew the contract of the players, who want to retire, but don't mind, because the old players will be reborn and you can sign them on a free. The best thing, they are 18 or 17 then.
Really?? How can I find them again? and where? and when will they return again?? I'd love to have a 17~18 years old Ferrara :D

I am waiting for my season to end so I can start the negotiation for new players.. I am interesetd in these:
2 CB
1 Right Back
1 OM

How much will they give me if I win the D2 league? and the D2 cup? I am playing W11 8 road to germany if that helps.
Does having the top stiker give more points?
Because currently I have around 20,000 and the players salaries are ~17,500. I will need money if I want to bid for new players during the negtiation period after the season ends.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

Really?? How can I find them again? and where? and when will they return again?? I'd love to have a 17~18 years old Ferrara :D

I am waiting for my season to end so I can start the negotiation for new players.. I am interesetd in these:
2 CB
1 Right Back
1 OM

How much will they give me if I win the D2 league? and the D2 cup? I am playing W11 8 road to germany if that helps.
Does having the top stiker give more points?
Because currently I have around 20,000 and the players salaries are ~17,500. I will need money if I want to bid for new players during the negtiation period after the season ends.
If you go to search--> search by team there will be a list with all the teams who are in the ML. There you can see two or three signs at the bottom, that are no teams. There you will find the free agents. Normally the guys whio resigned are back there, to be up for grabs.

Don't know how much you will get, but with 20,000 you won't jump very far. Make sure you check out the free-agents.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Here is my current team for the ML

Buffon

Zambrotta - Thuram - Cannavaro - Chiellini

Camoranesi - Emerson - Mozart - Nedved

Gilardino - Ibrahimovic

bench: Kovac, Zebina, Giannichedda, Blasi, Edu, Mutu, Del Piero

Other top clubs in UEFA Super League A:

Liverpool
Barcelona
Monaco
Werder Bremen
Porto

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Currently my usual line up is:

--------------------------Buffon
Ferrara--------Thuram------Cannvaro-------Zambrotta
-----------------Blasi
-----------------------------Tacchinardi
----Camoranesi
---------------------------------------Nedved
-------------------------------------------------Del Piero
--------------------Zlatan

I am using the turn-over:
Trezeguet and Zalayata have been used, but Del Piero and Zlatan played more. Sometimes I have used Mutu on the sides.
Blasi, tacchinardi, Appiah and Emerson are taking turns too. Trying to use Appiah and Blasi as much as I can to give them experience. But tacchinardi is just too good to be left behind.
Ferrara is being used because its his last season, but Zebina played there too.
Zambrotta is the main, when he's tired Pessotto fills in.
Buffon and Cannavaro have never been replaced, Thuram has been replaced a couple of matches with Montero.
Currently Zalayata is Injured, looks like he will miss the final.
THe league top scorer is Del Piero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)