Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (4 Viewers)

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
Hey guyz , did u hear of the new version of winning eleven , it's called winning eleven: liveware evolution.
Release Data
Winning Eleven 8: Liveware Evolution Konami 03/24/05 JP
So , ITS OUT.

NEW stuff in the game are:
1) online network capability (available only in japan for online gaming tournaments).

2) ronaldinho's flip-flap. press L1 three times (fast version) or R2 three times (slow version) to do it.

3) updated rosters (until the stage where owen, samuel and woodgate went real madrid, ibrahimovic went juventus).

4) more classic players.

5) referee is now fair to you and the com during 6 stars, he isnt that bias to you like he was in WE8. advantage option is much better now.

6) easier to score from long shots.

7) passing is smoother and accurate.

8) ppl from pesinsight.com claim that the keeper is much improved.

9)you can change the commentary to 6 different languages (english, japanese, spanish and etc.)

CHECK THIS OUT:

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-nxx-71-3-74-r8-84-n.html

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
Taken From: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-45-70-gp6.html#

features

• Supports online gaming (available on Japanese server only).
• Includes updated team roster from the current 04/05 season, including updated jerseys and player formations.
• Features new stadiums.
• Features new improved motions and animations of the players.
• Includes new KONAMI cup game modes.
• Features chat message function during online gaming.
• Supports 6 commentary languages: Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish

description
Winning Eleven 8 marks a quantum leap forward for both the Winning Eleven franchise and the football genre as a whole. With the series famed for its intuitive controls and the realistic movement of players on and around the ball, Winning Eleven 8 has further pushed the envelope with a wealth of new moves and tricks that flow fluidly within the fast-paced action.

Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution includes a variety of updates as well as new features. Among those are updated team rosters from the current season, new stadiums, animations and several other finetunes.

As major improvement, Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution features online gaming, which is however confirmed to work on Japanese servers only.

Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution features a total of 6 languages to choose from.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i quess all these will be incorporated on winning eleven 9/pes5
and ill have to wait for this.
nice detail that they improoved the passing, i really had problems with this(my players always pass to the players who is in offside position no matter where i'm aiming)
and i still keep wondering how the defs(mostly on level6) manage to bring down my players without a foul and i always take the yellow/red cards.
I would welcome another camera beetwen Birds eye and wide too (cause my players need 10feet to make a control after a quick pass) and an improoved CK,PK,FK sistem

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
I hate how any time you attempt a shot that is more than 10 M out, it gets deflected by a defender. The box shouldn't be as clogged as it is.

Other than that, I love WE8.

My last rant is that they should let you use edited players/rosters for Master League. Some guys they have underrated too much and overrated too much. All the galacaticos for Real are probably the best 7 players in the game. No way does Real REALLY have the best 7 guys in the world.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think in reallity the box is that Filled unless in the English Premier League...
WE8 is so great because it requires skills and tactics to score, although I think it the computer is not as hard as I'd like them to be.

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
yeah true Cronios!! and please, make Cassanos, Zlatans, Gilardinos and Pizarros stats better :D
if u buy gilardino in master league after 2/3 seasons he becomes one of best players in game, in mine hes improved so much he now has 5 reds, the rest are all yellow bar the obvious (defence etc).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)