Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (4 Viewers)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

OK...where can I buy it ???

I take it that its FINALLY available in the US ??
Do you say that because I live in the USA, and you assume I wasnt able to get Pro Evolution Soccer 4, which is ONLY available outside the US coming out months and months ago, while the US counterpart Winning Eleven 8 International was recently released?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

Do you say that because I live in the USA, and you assume I wasnt able to get Pro Evolution Soccer 4, which is ONLY available outside the US coming out months and months ago, while the US counterpart Winning Eleven 8 International was recently released?
I'm confused :confused:

Go ahead and explain how you got yours,. and where I can buy it

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I'm confused :confused:

Go ahead and explain how you got yours,. and where I can buy it
Vinni, just go to your local mall to a store like Game Stop or Babbages and buy it there. You could also buy WE8 online.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Vinni, just go to your local mall to a store like Game Stop or Babbages and buy it there. You could also buy WE8 online.
You still havent told me Andy...is it better that FIFA 2005 ??

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

You still havent told me Andy...is it better that FIFA 2005 ??
Well I'm not sure yet.

The gameplay is much better than FIFA, and so are most of the graphics. The gameplay is more realistic and the options and tactics that you can play with are far more extensive.

The downside of the game is the supid setup and absolute retarded season or Master League. This part of the game is not realistic at all and it seems to be a fairy tale land of football with the best clubs playing clubs from all over the world in only one league. The unrealistic season setup is not good.

Not sure which one is better however right now I'll be playing this game because FIFA got boring. Hopefully this game won't get to be the same.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004

Well I'm not sure yet.

The gameplay is much better than FIFA, and so are most of the graphics. The gameplay is more realistic and the options and tactics that you can play with are far more extensive.

The downside of the game is the supid setup and absolute retarded season or Master League. This part of the game is not realistic at all and it seems to be a fairy tale land of football with the best clubs playing clubs from all over the world in only one league. The unrealistic season setup is not good.

Not sure which one is better however right now I'll be playing this game because FIFA got boring. Hopefully this game won't get to be the same.
This game never gets boring, ESPECIALLY if you have a mate or friend who can play the game as well. ALWAYS a good game between my roomate and I, even my 11 year old brother and I, kids good.

I think the ML is well done, it sets the leagues up randomly when you first start out, and I think does a good job doing so. I chose the easier of the 4 to avoid stiff competition on 6 star, yet still play against Chelsea, Ajax, a lot of spanish la liga teams, Newcastle United, Udinese, etc etc.

The whole xfer option is well done, and it makes buying players both rewarding and fun at the same time.

I remember back in the days, back in like WE6 days, just how cool ML sounded. It was an awesome idea.

You get a team of crap guys, and play games, and as you win, you gain points, which are then used to buy better players. You control the entire team, from kickers to positions to formations to transfers, etc etc, and strive to be the number 1 team around the land.

I would never even think twice to say this game is even CLOSE to Fifa. Its in a league of its own, like Andy said, graphics are AMAZING (got a radeon 9700 pro, with settings at high, its unbealevable.), and gameplay is close to perfect.

My .02 cents for the 9th time. Just buy the game Vinman, youll see yourself never playing Fifa again, and will prob trash it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I will indeed play FIFA 2006 because I'm not convinced with either yet. Rather keep my options opens.

I guess I just value the complete realistic season more than most here do.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Eh? you can set up all the league's in whichever way you want. You can create 4 leagues with the teams in it of your preference.

The big downside of pes4 (although much better than fifa) is the low level of difficulty.

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
I just made a very very very cool Trick with Del Piero ( putting the ball between a DF's legs , in a very cool and funny way ) , i will video it from my mobile and upload it on the net , just give me some time :D

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #737
    Even 6 stars really isn't that much of a challenge once you get how the game plays

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Hahah, this is my current team in the Master League. This is my 3rd season, so a lot of the players grew old. I have replaced many of them:

-----Cassano---Zlatan
    -----------Aimar
    Zambro-Rosicky-Gerrard-Joaquin
    -----Chivu--Samuel--Puyol
    ------------Buffon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)