Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (6 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
i bought both games, wanna try everything. just hope my lapton doesnt break down. the bastard is acting weird in past few months and i have no time to fix it.

so far i only played demos and what i like more about fifa is those animations after goal scored or a booking. much more fun than pes. though that fades out easily. and one more annoying thing about pes, played about 15 games on demo version, total of 1 goals scored both for and against. and that was penalty. talk about realism :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
today i preordered winning eleven 8 for the pc, so i should get it in 2-3 days. i cant wait to play people online but i heard you have to know their ip address to play them

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
today i preordered winning eleven 8 for the pc, so i should get it in 2-3 days. i cant wait to play people online but i heard you have to know their ip address to play them

not for the pc. you can get some of those patches.

btw, does anyone have PES 4 for PS2. the game is a little too fast. is there anyway to fix this ?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

not for the pc. you can get some of those patches.

btw, does anyone have PES 4 for PS2. the game is a little too fast. is there anyway to fix this ?
wait it isnt playable online against other people? :frown:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

no no. i mean you can get a program that saves all ip addresses and shows who is online and such. sort of like an organizer. never used it myself though
ooooo ok thank god :cool: otherwise id be quite pissed that i had just ordered it when ive already got it for ps2

please could you find me a link (or the name of) the specific program your thinking of then? thanks for the info

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
The best footie game is still ISS 2000. Was very disappointed with PES3 when I bought it, and haven't gotten PES4 as it's not that different according to reviews. A shame that someone hasn't made anything better...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Who here thinks PES4 is too easy? IMO PES3 was alot harder. In this its double pass through pass goal.
i think its actually completely the opposite. i can never score in we8 other than penalties (which happen every 30 seconds) whereas in we7 the games ended like 5-5. the main problem is off of crosses you never score headers in 8, like in 7 where 1 of 2 crosses resulted in a goal

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Its so unchallenging, that i make three own goals before the start of every match. At least i lose sometimes through that.

I wish i was lying.

The good thing about PES4 is its alot harder to score, but double passing opens up the game too well. sure its harder to beat the keeper, but withall the chances i get in a game im putting at least 3 to 4 behind the keeper. In PES3 shots were harder and the keeper collected the ball too much.

Oh yes off topic, dont you think that if you get a really dodgey penatly, you usually miss from the kick?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I got my copy of it yesterday. It's awsome! but i think that if they had all the licenses they could have made it even better, so it's not really their fault. FIFA needs to learn from them and perhaps FIFA 2006 will be amazing!

And guess what i found, i haven't tried it yet though...

[cheat]
Infinite Goals:
When you score a goal, after the ball has crossed the goal line but before the celebration cut-scene has started, pause the game and select Instant Replay. Everytime you watch a replay of the goal your score will increase by one.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Hahah I scored a bicycle-kick from a corner against my little brother today :D Totti took the corner and vieri made a great goal ;) I will film it with my Nokia-phone tomorrow and show u guyz :D noone can score like me ;)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
how do you make bicycle kicks
i have the same question also

in we7 it was kind of random they just did them instead of headshots when you pressed square if the ball was off a cross

i remember fifa 2001 where you double tap circle and were guaranteed a bicycle kick goal every time, where games were 20-0

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++
I got my copy of it yesterday. It's awsome! but i think that if they had all the licenses they could have made it even better, so it's not really their fault. FIFA needs to learn from them and perhaps FIFA 2006 will be amazing!

And guess what i found, i haven't tried it yet though...

[cheat]
Infinite Goals:
When you score a goal, after the ball has crossed the goal line but before the celebration cut-scene has started, pause the game and select Instant Replay. Everytime you watch a replay of the goal your score will increase by one.
You got it for ps2 or PC?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
haha I have recorded it on my cellphone along with some other nice goals. Too bad I had to erase all my beautiful longshots with Nedved... I hate that 1 goal requires ~380kb on the PS2 Memorycard.. I can only save 4 goals :(

I will install the Nokia communication-with the computer-Software and post the goals here :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)