Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (3 Viewers)

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

haha la an qadey kan goal ibrahimovic ana a3arf asaw goal rivaldomub shay yedeed 3endy :p
btw ana mub walad:p
oh yes so ive heard this is the biggest game to hit kuwait:p
ohh , sorry , didn't know that ( elly ma ye3arfech ma yethamnech :D ) , and yeah this IS the biggest game to hit kuwait

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I play WE with a mate from time to time, he regularly beats the crap out of me. He's much better tho and he's played for longer than I have, I'm a relative newbie to the game.

The thing I love most is beating him when he's superior. Today we were playing, he was the Czech Republic and I was Slovakia, he was waaay better, but I won 1-0 with my only shot of the game in the last minute :D

I love seing him angry :D

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Speaking of playing "mates".
I play my roomate 8-10 games per week. Sometimes just once a day, others, up to 3 or so.

15 or 20 min games.
Im always Juve, and most of the time hes always Man United.

He used to consistently whoop me, with me having good days, and returning the favor, but he had always thought he was supreme.

Over xmas break, I joined this online league, played a lot more and what not. Now I just rape him every game almost.

I beat him 5-1 today, and then was up 4-1 when he quit, just threw the controller down and said Fvck it. haha.

He blames his new losing to my "sh1t" controller. We play on the PC, and I have those Logitech dual action gamepad things. On one, the analog is messed up a bit, so he always complains and shit when he loses, although months ago, it was the exact same, and hed win.

I know Ive just been better.

My starting 11, every game.

Buffon
Zebina - Thuram - Canna - Zambro
Emerson
Blasi
Camo Nedved
Del Piero
Zlatan

Ive found that that default formation is the best.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
my ML dream team (on my way to it)

gilardino
martins mutu c ronaldo
emerson pirlo
zambrotta chivu cannarova bonera
buffon

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
my masterleague team (almost finished it, BTW):

------shevchenko
-Henry----------Martins
--------Totti
--------------------Joaquin
----Gerrard-Emerson
-Cannavaro-Nesta-Thuram
---------Buffon

really offensive, but hey..this is a videogame where the defence isnt the important matter ;) Attack is the best way of defence on this game :p

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
[Goal glitch]

DiD u KnOW ThaT: :D

When you score a goal, quickly pause the game and select the replay option(second from bottom). Every time you select and watch the replay another goal will be added on to your score. To get this to work you need to pause it when the entire ball is over the line but before your player runs off to celebrate. :D

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
The New WE 8 : WE8 LiveWire Evolution (japan) ( on PS2 )

release date : March 3rd, 2005

it has online feature (for japanese users only) :(

see details :
http://www.konami.jp/gs/ps2/we8le/index.html

The LiveWire will also be released in Europe and North America to be able to play online by buying the expansion which only works for online play only so you can play anybody in the world. Konami has said that they will put tournaments and rankings of players from all over the world in one stats so that it is not divided by the continent you play from but to play online after purchasing LiveWire you will have to pay a fee in order to be able to play online that's all for now.

According to the Konami page, Liveware has these new features (my comments in parenthesis):

(1) Latest season updates (but doesn't say when is cut-off date for data compilation)

(2) More realistic player features, uniforms etc.

(3) Real names used for 3 stadiums: San Siro, Roma Olympico, and Del Alphi (correct me if I got the spellings wrong)

(4) Increased variation in Master League growth types (no specific info though)

(5) Commentry in SIX languages. Wow.

(6) New movie (probably opening?)

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
Did U know ( again :D ): ( In WE8 On PS2 )

If Vieri is in ur team and u win any cup , in the scene( the Winning scene) u will notice that Vieri wear a white T-shirt with a heart logo on it.

Maldini wear it too !

i wonder if the whole Italian national team members have the shirts as well

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Ya I have seen Vieri with the heart shirt before. Pretty cool.

Won an International Cup with Italy once.
And it doesnt matter if its WE8 for ps2, or PES4 for pc. same game

Also I find it funny that in your review above, of whats new to come, you mention 3 new stadium corrected names.

One of those being Del Alphi.
haha, its Stadio Delle Alpi. You gotta know this one. Its Juves home!

Haha, maybe you just copied and pasted that from somewhere. lets hope :)

But ya, it defaults to "Old Lady Stadium".

ta ta

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
hey does the game have the argentinian league? and does anyone have a link or something to the video of the "La Bona"/"Coup Du Foulard" move Ronaldo made?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)