Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Buffonisgod ] ++
I think this game FINALLY comes out in America March 1. 4 months from now...

I love being American except for this.

:fero:
you should buy a mod chip, and the japanese version from an online auction or something if you really can't wait.

Make sure you buy an NTSC version though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Link removed. This is not a warez site
Graham

-------------------------------------------------------------------

this site got everything in games/songs and stuff

but currently offline i think,, or server is slow

you can download WE 8 from there i guess ;)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
just bought myself a Winning Eleven 8.... very annoying to see that they still use last season's jersey and players..... any advice how to automatically correct this?

:(

damn my finishing is sucks..... the keepers always saved 4 out of 5 one o ones... anyone has a tip when u finish?...

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #224
    I'm afraid there's no easy way to do it. You have to get the patches for the game :irritate:

As for the finishing, it's just a matter of getting used to it, especially the fact that it's not like WE7 where you just tap it slightly and it releases a rocket. Try checking out forums like pesfan.com , they have a whole bunch of information there

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I'm afraid there's no easy way to do it. You have to get the patches for the game :irritate:

yeah..i also heard there exist some sort of patch.. but i dun see how we cant connect it from the pc to the playstation.....

my PsP has a LAN port and 2 USB ports though...is its possibl;e thatwe can install those patches through these ports?

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #226
    umm I'm afraid that's where my knowledge of the process ends, as I don't own a PS2 :down: Maybe you could ask some of the other guys who have the game on PS2, or check out the forums as I suggested; they've got all the information you need about the game ;)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

yeah..i also heard there exist some sort of patch.. but i dun see how we cant connect it from the pc to the playstation.....

my PsP has a LAN port and 2 USB ports though...is its possibl;e thatwe can install those patches through these ports?
    If you have a Xport cable then you can get acces to your memory card. And install name patces, savegames, replays and all the other stuff. But if you want to change the visual stuff, like kits, balls and stadiums. Then im afraid you need to burn a whole new cd.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    I am just downloading PES 3 demo. I want to know, if this game is really that good. Can someone explain me the main differences between FIFA and PES?

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #230
    More realistic gameplay, physics etc.

They don't have the official licensing for the teams, but you hardly notice that when the gameplay's so fantastic :)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004

i didnt even knwo the psp was out yet??

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    damn this game is hard.... i cant find a way to get pass the keeper through a stret forward shot... i can only score if i can dribble the kkeper, lob or long range.
    pffffhh .... amatures :howler:

;)

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    I wonder if like 8 ppl can play together in the online version. After all, the PS2 allows a max of 8 players. Would be fun to have some 4v4 Winning Eleven :p

When I first got WE7, I thought it was shyt cos it was different from WE6. Now I got WE8, and I find it shyt too. Oh well, it'll take time to get used to...

1) Having to clear most of the time instead of just playing your way out

2) Missing 1v1s against keepers :(

3) Watching your pass go waywardly off when you swear that wasn't the guy you wanted to pass to

4) Watching the guy you're controlling suddenly lose his strength to pass the ball and end up getting robbed

5) Having to withness even keepers like Buffon doing silly errors (punching when he can catch)

The movement isn't as fluid as 7, but what I like so far about the game is when your dude gets injured and he gets to stay off the pitch before he comes back on or gets subbed.

Next they'll have fair play, and they can kick the ball outta play :D

But of course, I'm not gonna give it back am I?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Hello, I have bouhth Fifa2005 and Im very disapointed with it, so I want to get Winning Eleven coz I have heard great stuff about it, but I have one question, on Fifa2005 you can download some programs to edit rosters and kits and all data in general, does this programas exist on WE? and if they exist where can I get them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)