Diez
Apr 14, 2005
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    He's very young (he's 17/18 years old) and he needs to work on lots of things.
    But just look at the highlights from his performance against Lyon :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA7eC3NUPOA

It's obvious that we're talking about a huge talent.
    This was only vs Lyon? The best team in France? :shocked: :D

I love those long range shots. Nices moves. Good with both feet. Should work on his finishing and he'll be great!

I know, it's youtube but you can see the potential there.

:tup:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    we did loan out Bonnefoi to Metz once. They owe us so maybe we'll get the kid. :lol:

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    What are the chances of us getting Pjanic? I heard Fiorentina wanted him, but I guess bigger clubs will be interested too. I think Sali could convince him to move to Juve.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    We are interested in him too, what a player he is 17 years old, but his technical level is just out of this world, he ripped Lyon a new one when they played each other in the Coupe De France.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    We are interested in him too, what a player he is 17 years old, but his technical level is just out of this world, he ripped Lyon a new one when they played each other in the Coupe De France.
    It was amazing to see how he just circled around Lyon's defenders. He should have scored in that match though. His finishing is his only weak spot IMO. Altough he has scored about 5 league goals.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    It was amazing to see how he just circled around Lyon's defenders. He should have scored in that match though. His finishing is his only weak spot IMO. Altough he has scored about 5 league goals.
    ya his end product in general still leaves a lot to be desired, but he's 17 thats to be expected.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    Pjanic is set for a move to Lyon. According to his agent Juve was interested, but didn't make an offer. The deal with Lyon is said to be around 7-9m euros. A real bargain. It's a shame, I saw him as a good replacement for Nedved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)