Windows Installation Error (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

did you do "the way i am " for him.

moe if you ever get to hear majed's voice again tell him to do "the way i am" by eminem. its a real treat
Should I start attaching certain sound files now? :LOL:

"...about you now...all the roads that leads you there...." :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Actually Majed was damn good at "the way I am." He is good at the first verse, but he needs work on the refrain. I am the master at the refrain "Cuz I am, whatever you say I am..." :D
Though I kinda think that I sucked all around (I taped that too), but you're right... I really suck at the parts that require a good voice! (The chorus or refrain or whatever you call it!)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
majed dont leave, i need you
I'm always here for you baby! You don't have to look far to find me... My body may roam the earth, but my soal's in its home..it's paradise... your heart!

OP
nosubstitute959
Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    You do that and I'll do my lil Jon and D-Roc impressions Majed. Oh the Arabs will light it up biaaaaaaaaaaatch!! :D

And Bes.........yeah, you were part of it. I'll be mailing your award soon.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    You do that and I'll do my lil Jon and D-Roc impressions Majed. Oh the Arabs will light it up biaaaaaaaaaaatch!! :D
    Now all's left is Graham and his "Your body is a wonderland" performance! :thumb:

And Bes.........yeah, you were part of it. I'll be mailing your award soon.
    That wouldn't, by any chance, be a CD packed in a priority USPS mail box, would it? :D

OP
    nosubstitute959
    Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    Damn it.......what's up with this thing. When I drag a dialog box around, it leaves a trail. Could that be monitor settings?

Never mind that.....turns out I just forgot to install the video card driver. :embarass:

Now, another question. Anyone knows how to turn off that sound associated with you clicking the mouse? It's annoying.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Turn off your speakers ;)

If we're all being so damn honest about the rap thing, I might as well say for the record that I suck at rap. And Erik can confirm that. :D

OP
    nosubstitute959
    Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    What config screen are you talking about? I looked in the 'mouse properties' in the control panel and there was nothing related to sound.

And Damn that freakin fan is LOUD.......I feel like I'm about to take off. Ok....I'll stop *****in...one prob at a time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)