Winamp Problem (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
You probably need some drivers and stuff.

I use WMP 10- it's got all you need, and even if some drivers are missing- it downloads them automatically.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I need to get a new version of the winamp- that's what I use to listen to the radio. It doesn't take up too much memory, does it?

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    I downloaded codecs, but still, it doesn't play it. I'm gonna get RealOne Player again.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    Yep. Plus I can't get my favorite skin to work on the newer versions.....so I'm sticking with my old friend!! :stuckup:
    winamp 5 is fully compatible with winamp 3, anything that is working on your version 3 will work perfectly on winamp 5...plus winamp 5 has more options and IS faster

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    I refuse to let go of my Winamp 3.05a!! :stuckup:
    That's actually THE crappiest version! :undecide:
    It's the heaviest of all the versions, it doesn't have all the features of 5, and it has the most bugs.

Winamp 5 is the most complete... Winamp 2.9 is the classic favorite which i've had for a long long time because it's the lightest and most robust.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    See had you said some other movie player I would have let you go, even realone *shiver*. But to compare mplayer to the utter trash that is WMP is just beyond me. I have no speech. I feel sorry for you. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)