{{{{wimbledon 2003}}}}} (9 Viewers)

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #102
    Serena wins in straight sets, very impressive. Grosjean comes out and steamrollers over Henman

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Great, we have a family final :rolleyes: Serena shouldn't have any problems winning this one.

Go Roddick, go Philippousis! :star:

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #106
    hardly a surprise is it? those two are invincible on grass :eek: Should be easy for Serena, she demolished Henin, and Venus has a bit of an injury too. Have to admit i wanted Serena to beat Henin after what happened at the French, so I might as well want her to win the final too.

In the mens I'd love Grosjean to win, he plays the most entertaining tennis, but I reckon Roddick's power will probably be too much for the others, even philippoussis may struggle to keep up.

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #112
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    He does?!? :eek:

Do you play? :)
    yeah he does IMO. With Roddick and Phillippoussis, you have classy serves and powerful shots from the baseline which is good but kinda repetitive. Grosjean does lobs, drop shots, volleys, hard baseline shots..everything :eek:

and he is now losing to phillippoussis :D

I play occasionally but to be honest I'm rather rubbish ;) I used to think I was good because I could play against three of my friends all at the same time and win :p but then I realised they were just useless :D

I'm OK but can't serve to save my life :redface:

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #114
    from the women I like Dementieva :lick: Sharapova :lick: and kournikova :lick: I also like Capriati I'm not sure why but I always want her to win these tournaments.

From the men I like Ferrero, Agassi and now Grosjean

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    dementieva sounds good indeed
    kournikova never knew what tennis means
    you like only russians???
    anyway ... i like hantuchova, klijsters and mauresmo
    from the guys ... horia tecau at juniors, seniors : safin,grosjean, mario ancic, kafelnikov

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #116
    yes, the russians rule (for obvious reasons :D)

hantuchova is waay too thin!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)